Rose

Bloody bitch. If she again pokes me, she'll not be able to get back to Italy alive. Why the fuck do I have to be involved in people's chaos. She's lucky that I was able to control my anger. Alisa calmed me down. She knows why I'm reacting so much and I'm not ready to share the reason with anyone soon. I saw that Carl was concerned because of my sudden outburst but I cannot tell him anything. I don't need anything to backfire on me. Val did the right thing to change the topic and yes we are going clubbing.

I like to have my drinks in peace or with Alisa. So, whenever we talk about clubbing I try to avoid it. I usually don't go for alcoholic ones but when I go to work I have to order some drinks. Sometimes a very strong drink to impress my prey. I can go for the drinks which have the least alcohol content. But since it's my best friend's wedding I can't deny anything.

In the evening, everyone got busy getting dolled up for our wild night. I'm not a dress person but right now everything is happening according to Alisa's will. She forced me to wear one of her dresses. A black cocktail dress. Thank God, she at least remembered my color choice.

"Lisa, don't you think it's too much for clubbing?"

"No, lady love it's not. If I would have left the dress choice on you then you would have come out with your baggy outfits."

"Yes, because I feel comfortable in them."

"Look girl you have the sexiest curves in the whole of Italy. Guys swoon over you. Flaunt your body baby. Just let loose a bit."

"As you wish but don't go over the board with your makeup skills."

"You just sit, everything's going to be taken care of. I want you to turn every head in the club today."

"I don't have that plan though."

"Shut up."

And with that, I was under Lisa's possession. I could not move. I was not allowed to ask what she was doing with me. I was not even allowed to open my eyes. I don't know how that worked but after a good half an hour, she declared that she has accomplished whatever she wanted. That felt like a punishment. I opened my eyes and I saw a whole different person in front of me and it was not that bad.

"I like it."

"I told you. I have amazing makeup skills."

"Okay, I agree with that."

After everyone got ready, we met at the drawing room and my oh my everyone was looking stunning. Luca, Aldo, Luciano and Val were looking so hot in their casual clothes, and my girls except for that bitch were looking tasty but only one person caught my eye. Carlos. He's wearing a blue denim jeans, a black t-shirt and a denim jacket to pair with. God bless my eyes. This man surely knows how to make all the ladies worship him at his feet but again I regretted it. Matrix can't keep her hands off of him but I should not be bothered. Its not like we are dating right! Again Val saved the situation.

"Okay, lets go partying."

"Wait Val. Just wanted to make sure that some of your men are staying here right because our family will arrive soon and seeing your excitement I can say we are not returning soon."

"Stop stressing, buddy. You made sure that everything is okay once they arrive. Lets go. Our cars are waiting outside."

"Okay. Let's got."

And I saw how excited everyone were and I don't want that bitch to ruin that for us.

We reached the club after an hour ride. Since, the club was owned by Val's friend we didn't had to wait in the queue and above all that's Italian mafia you are dealing with. We were taken straight to the private lounge and served with some liquor. Hard liquors. Not at all my type. After taking some shots all of then went to join the dance floor except me, Carl and Matrix. She desperately needs a dick tonight. I felt thirsty and I went to the bar ordering some light drinks. Of course guys were hitting on me but as usual not interested.