Carlos

I knew Rose was good at her job from her previous works but I never knew she was this good. She only took half an hour to find out about Diego's special place. Aldo was able to figure that out but again he was out. I guess I have to ask Matteo for his invention. His technology makes work easier.

After the meeting I literally shoo'd everyone away. This whole situation is already stressful and I don't want her to think much about. Our plan is ready, my men are ready, I'm ready, she's ready and everything will fall into it's place.

I picked her up and went to the bedroom. I put her softly on the ground while her arm wrapped around my neck. She sighed and smiled at me.

"What?"

"Can we cuddle today?"

Cuddle. Again. And she can ask me again and again and again and I'll never deny her. She can ask for this whole world and I'll give it to her.

"Yes."

"I'm sorry. I know I ruined the mood but I seriously want to walk tomorrow."

She's hilarious. I cracked a laughter. I pulled her into a hug and kisses her temple.

"Are you sore?"

"A little bit."

"It's normal. We can cuddle today and all the days you want. We will do whatever you are comfortable with."

"Did you use these charms on every other girl?"

"I never had to put in any effort for other girls but you. You are different, Rose."

"How?"

"I used to fuck other girls and forget but one taste of you and I was already addicted to it. Even when we didn't sleep with each other, you were already in my mind."

"Though I don't like the fucking other girl's part but the latter was beautiful."

"Jealous, Ms. Smith?"

"In your dreams, Mr. Valentino."

"I need to shower, Carl."

"Can I get lucky?"

"No."

"Fine, as my girl wish."

She left my embrace, grabbed her pyjamas and went straight to the washroom. After some time she came out freshly showered wearing satin pyjamas. The fabric fell softly on her skin making her pebble hard nipples visible through the fabric. A sight for the sore eyes. She dried her hair and then climbed on her side of the bed. I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close to my body.

"Aren't you going to take shower?"

"I went to the guest room and showered."

"This is becoming an habit of yours. Showering in someone else's home when I take up your bathroom."

"I don't want to waste any time when it comes to you."

"I can see that."

"So, now what?"

"Now I sleep with your big, protective arms wrapped around me."

"This big arms will always protect you." And I kissed her forehead.

"I know."

"Have you planned your outfit for tomorrow?"

"No. Actually I never did this whole planning an outfit thing. I don't like dressing like any other girl."

"I can say that. Okay, let's do one thing. Let me plan your outfit and an artist will be here tomorrow to do your hair and make up."

"Carl, please don't spend so much on me. It makes me uneasy."

"Sorry, mia cara, I can't promise you that. I want to spoil at every chance I get even if that mean emptying my bank account. And Rose, I make that kind of money every fifteen minutes. Stop worrying about money. Just go with the flow."

"But-"

I put my finger on her lips and shut her up. I love everything about her except her unnecessary thought process.

"Stop right there. I told you not to worry, so, you will not worry."

"Bossy enough, Valentino."

"Yes, because I am the boss. Technically I'm your boss too."

"No, you're not. You are my client. Two things are different."

"But you are working under me."

"Again you are wrong. I'm working for you, not under you."

"Okay ma'am. You win. I lose."

She giggled like a child. Better than a child though. I want to come home to her beautiful smile everyday. I spent just a day and I was already addicted to every single thing. This whole mission I'm not letting her leave but after that we will talk about her staying with me. Though everything is going too fast but I have a feeling that whatever is happening is happening for good.

************************************

Sorry guys. Today it's a short part that I'm posting. Truly speaking I was not getting any motivation today. But I know you guys would be waiting for this. So, I posted. I hope tomorrow I can post a longer chapter. Bye. Take care. Love you.