Carlos

I was not ready to leave her. At least not with those strippers. But my dear friend is not letting us do anything. Without putting up any fight we went to the club. Everything was ready, unlimited flow of booze and strippers too. Like why? Luca seriously doesn't know how to listen to what I say. I would have enjoyed everything if the time had been different, but right now I can't and don't want to.

I and Val were enjoying our drinks and others were taking lap dances. Exclude our fathers too. Suddenly Val went out with his phone in a hurry. After some time he came back with a smile on his face. Not looking as gloomy as before.

"What happened?"

"Good news."

"Is Lisa pregnant?"

"No, shut up. Today in the morning, Rose and I planned something. It was her plan"

"What plan?"

"We will crash Alisa's bachelorette party."

"That's like my girl. So, what are we waiting for? Drag the other guys before we have to carry them."

"Let's go"

I shouted for Luca and he looked annoyed because I interrupted his lap dance.

"Luca, we need to go somewhere."

"What? Now? But I'm in the middle of something."

"I can see that but for once listen to me and don't put up a fight with me."

"Ok, calm down Carly boy. I'm coming."

"Stop calling me names and come."

So, everyone agreed to move. We didn't inform them about the location though. We reached there and still, they didn't get anything but when we entered, Luca was fucking burning. Without thinking much, I spotted Rose and ran to hug her. It seems like forever since I haven't seen her. How will I leave her? But I have to.

Luca ruined our moment but there's nothing that Rose cannot handle. Luca just needed strippers and ice cream to calm down. Rose has found a family in them and it's good to see that. After everyone scattered to enjoy themselves on their own, we went outside to enjoy some alone time. She's a piece of peace for me. I know that I was looking for her my whole life. She just needed two days to change everything in my life and I want to experience these days for the rest of my life.

***********************************************************************************************

Finally, today is the wedding. Everyone was sober except Luca. This man doesn't know how to control himself when it comes to drinks. It looks like he was hit by a bus. But even with his hangover, he's working his ass off. I appreciate him for that. All of our relatives and allies flew in yesterday. Now it's feeling like a wedding.

My mom told me to take Val to the altar but how will I do that? Suddenly, he's having a panic attack. Are you kidding me? He waited so long to marry the lady of his dreams and now he feels nervous?

"What the fuck are you talking about, Val? You were waiting for this day for so long. Yesterday we crashed their bachelorette and now you don't want to get married?"

"You won't understand, bro. What if she doesn't want to get married? What if she changed her mind?"

"Does she looks like a maniac to you? Why would she do that? She fucking loves you, Val."

"Are you sure, Carl?"

"Yes, I am. Get ready. I hope you don't want your bride to wait at the altar?"

"No, I don't want that. Okay."