Rose

It's been few hours since I've met Carl and we can't keep our hands off of ourselves. I was fucking sore. My soreness was a reminder of what Carlos Valentino can do to me. But today I chose peace. I wanted to cuddle. I know from our vacation that he's a nice cuddler. I thought he'll be pissed to hear about my thoughts but he agreed. I know this man can go to various extents to make me happy.

Tomorrow is the gala. Dress not decided. Not even shoes. I don't like doing those planning but since I have a handsome man in my life, he'll take care of those.

************************************

I woke up to an empty bed this morning. I was sad. Waking up and feeling his hands wrapped around me was becoming an habit. Those morning kisses and morning fucks but nevermind I can let it slide for one day.

I washed up and came down for breakfast. The kitchen area was also empty except nonna was humming one of her cooking songs while making breakfast. She smiled at me when she spotted me.

"Where is Carl, nonna?"

"Sorry, darling. I haven't seen him from the morning."

"Oh, okay."

"I'm sure he'll be back soon. For the time being, what do you want for breakfast?"

"The usual with an Iced Americano."

"Fine."

"Nonna, can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Why do they call you nonna? You don't look like one."

She smiled, "Actually they never saw there nonna. She died before they were born. So, when Carl saw me for the first time he called me nonna and from then on I became there nonna. Though I know I can still turn many heads when I go out."

I laughed, "Of course, you can."

Just then my phone vibrates. Carl's name flashes on my phone. Relief rushes over me with a smile on my face. Nonna saw my shift of expression and smiled at me. I excused myself and went to our room.

"Hello."

"Hello, mia cara. I'm sorry I had to go to work early today. I had some arms dealing from the Russian mafia, so I had to leave early."

"It's okay but I miss you."

"I miss you too, baby."

"When will you come home?"

"Soon but right now someone is waiting for you at the door."

"Who?"

"Just answer the door, you'll understand."

I again went downstairs and saw nonna already answered the door. She was holding a black velvet box tied with a beautiful white silk ribbon and a note attached to it. Carl was still on the phone.

"What did you do?"

"I just spoiled you."

"What?"

"Open the box. I'll meet you at lunch. Till then keep me in your dreams."

He hung up. I was shocked, smitten with everything going on. Nonna handed the box over to me. I went upstairs to open it in my own privacy.

I opened the box carefully. It will tear my heart of this beautiful box gets torn. The contents of the box shocked me. A black halter neck high slit dress from Gucci. A black high heels from Jimmy Choo to pair the dress with and a beautiful diamond tear drop necklace set. I was stunned. This is not real. What has he done? It was worth a lot of money but the thought, the care he put in for me. I put it in the box, so, that I don't destroy them.