Chapter 3

Boozes and asses are everywhere in the Viper club. Either people are here to drown their sorrows or celebrate their happiness. Italian mafias do have some really amazing clubs. Usually, I'm not a party animal but I don't mind one or two drinks in my own company. But I have a different motive today. I got so worked up with the phone call that I forgot to ask Salvatore to send a picture of that low life but fortunately, he does have some grey matter. He sent me a picture of the dealer. Good DRUG Lord.

I looked around the club to locate that dealer. I saw him sitting at the bar enjoying his drinks. I walked to the bar and ordered a Corpse Reviver. I can feel his gaze on me. He gathered up all his courage and cracked a conversation.

"Never saw a girl ordering such a strong drink. What's your name babydoll?

Eeww, who's babydoll? I'd rather be an Annabelle than a fucking babydoll that too of a drug leader. But still I forced a smile and answered his question.

"Mia"

"Bartender, put all her drinks on my tab. So, Mia, what's a girl like you doing here on a friday night alone?"

To kill you bish... but let's keep it a suspense until the climax.

"First of all bartender my drinks will be on my tab only and to answer your question a girl like me can do whatever she wants on a friday night. I think I'm not answerable to you about that."

"Oohh..... feisty enough. I like that. Are you feisty on the bed too?"

Oh God I'll punch him across his face. 

"You have to ask those who have slept with me."

"Or I can just simply experience myself."

And he winked at me. I don't know why I winked him back. But when work calls everything is acceptable. Suddenly, he started rubbing my thighs and I understood that finally the prey is in my control. 

"Shall we leave?"

"Yes, let's show you whether I'm feisty on bed or not."

I smirked and I took him to the dark alley behind the bar. He pushed me against the wall and started touching me in the most unappropriate way possible. Before he could put his lips on me, I took control over the situation and we changed our positions. I think he sensed the terror and tried to pull out his gun but without giving him a chance I stabbed his hand and the gun fell from his hands. There's a dagger on his throat and fear in his eyes but still he chose the wrong words to spill.

"You whore. Who sent you to kill me? Daniel Salvatore?"

"Bingo!!! Trust me you have much more grey matter than that Daniel guy but unfortunately I cannot reward you your life for that. Okay, enough of talking. Let's do some action."

"Please, I beg you. I promise you it won't happen again.." 

What a shift of emotion. I like that. Even in the dark I can see the tears and fear in his eyes and that's giving me an adrenaline rush. I'm so excited.

"Sshhh.... chap. Now, stop talking. I promise it'll be quick."

He continued to beg but with one slit he's lying on the streets and blood oozing out of his throat. It's a fantastic sight to watch. With that I left a black rose on the corpse and left with a mask on my face. That's my signature move. Though I know that nobody will ever see my face because of the darkness but better be safe than sorry. I called Salvatore and told him to send some of his men to clean the mess.  After I saw that I received the payment, I threw away the burner phone.

When I reached home I saw an angry Uncle Matteo standing at the door glaring at me. I don't know what has happened but I'm pretty sure that I have done something.