Carlos

I was shocked when Rose caught the bouquet. I didn't know what emotions to give in. It's not like now that she held the bouquet, we have to get married. She was also shocked, putting the blame on reflexes. I would have done the same. She drifted all of our moods by her sassy and funny comments to Val and Lisa. That women can go dimensions with her moods and emotions.

After they left I dragged her to my room before she could ask any question. Her pyjamas were already delivered to my room by one of the housekeeper. I'm not letting her go now. She's stuck with me till we drift our paths.

She came out of the shower while I was looking through some information on my phone. She smelled like me. It made me so worked up and it went straight to a throbbing sensation in my pants. She came around to my side and pulled her to my lap. God has struck perfection while making her. Her beautiful emerald eyes with cute button nose and full heart lips makes her so cute. And then her curves which makes her the hottest girl I've ever laid my eyes on.

Whenever she's near I cannot restraint myself from kissing her. She has the softest lips like petals. I traced her lips after breaking the kiss. I like her lips. I like her eyes. I like her smile. I like how she get all excited whenever she spots me in a crowded room. I like when she's putting up a fight with Luca over some silly issues. I like every single thing about her. I like her.

I flipped both of us on the bed and I could see the hesitation in her eyes. Something was bothering her. When I pushed her for the reason, she said she didn't want to have sex with me. If the situation would have been different, I would be really pissed but not with her. Not when she's right here with me looking so dreamily in my eyes. I'll lock my buddy as long as she wants. Even lying here with her makes me so happy.

I pulled her into my embrace and she placed her head on my heart. I know she was feeling embarrassed about the situation. She doesn't have to because I'll wait for her. When she gace me her loyalty, I can give it to her too, even if it means my buddy will only get my hands to fuck him.

To drift off from the awkward silence we started asking questions. It was going well but the last one ran shivers through my spine. The meeting with her uncle. I can't believe a ten year old girl lying in a pool of her own blood at a dumpster. It makes me so fucking angry. When she comes back I'll ask her who did this to her and strangle those piece of shits if they are alive. It makes my blood boil. She has nightmares not as frequently as it used to be but still she gets those dreams. Mia cara I'd have taken away all your pain if it would've been possible. But I promise you I'll do everything possible to keep you happy.

We didn't extended our conversation much. We loed there silently in each other's embrace. It was peaceful and calming. She's so precious. She kissed my chest again laid her head again. It gave me a rush of warmth in my heart. Just like that we drifted off to sleep.

************************************
Next morning I woke up to an empty embrace. I panicked, for the first time in years. I searched her everywhere. Bathroom, balcony, her own room. She was nowhere to be found. When I entered the her room her clothes were not there and it struck me. She left. She left without saying goodbye.

When went to her bed I found a note on her bedside table.

Dear Carl,

Thank you for making my stay so eventful. I loved every moment we spend together. I never thought I'll find someone like you. I'll be gone when you get this letter. I thought it's the easy. It would have been hard to see in your eyes and leave. It felt nice that there si someone out there who cares for me except my uncle and Lisa. I know you maybe you are angry because of not having a proper goodbye but this was the easy way. And I didn't want to say goodbye to a person to whom I'll come back. I'll come back to you, Carl, just wait for me. I can't tell you the exact duration for the wait but I'll come back to you. It's a promise and we don't break promises. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for everything.

Your Rose

Yes, my Rose. She's mine. She'll come back to me and I'll wait for her. Take your time mia cara, your Carl can wait and a tear rolled down my eyes.

It was still early for everyone to wake up after an eventful wedding. I went to the balcony for a smoke. The balcony felt empty, empty without her. Suddenly out of nowhere Luca joined me for a smoke.

"What are you doing here, Carl?"

"Nothing. Just can't sleep."

"Where is Rose? Is she in your room."

Leaving a sigh. "She was, Luca."

"What do you mean by 'she was'?"

"She left."

"Okay, maybe she had some emergency work. We can meet again when we get back to Italy."

"No, we can't."

"And why can't we?"

"It's because she needed some time to complete something which is really important. Which cannot be done by keeping contact with us."

"What?"

"Yes. She asked me to wait for her and I'll wait."

"What in the world is this? Is this a 80s romance movie?"

"I don't know what it is, Luca but I'll wait for her. No matter if it's years. I'll still wait."

Luca smiles. "Carlos Valentino, you are officially whipped. That girl did wonders to you heart. I never thought I'll witness something like this some day. The most feared criminal in the whole world, who can get any girl for a good fuck, will wait for a girl, whom he just met for few days."

"Very funny. Laugh all you want. When you will be in these situations, I'll be the one who'll laugh."

"Not happening. I only need girls to satisfy my length and they do understand that. As long as they are ready to give me their sweet pussy without engaging any sort of feelings I'll happily take it. It's not like I'm fucking someone without their consent. So, atleast no wedding invitation from my side but I'll wait for yours. Don't forget to make me your best man."

"Stop bluffing."

And there's a smile on my face. He's my best friend for a reason. We were always there with each other through thick and thin. He can be sarcastic all the time but when it comes to work, he's the best I know. I have seen people beg for death in front of his killing techniques. He's amazing.

"So, I think we should go inside and pack our bags we have to leave as soon as possible. Black Rose is still off the radar. We need to find her, if we want to bring down Diego."

"Yes, I know. Let's get back to searching her. She's the best fit for this work. Not a single fail in her assassination career. Impressive enough for a girl."

"I know right. But the problem is she's good at hiding. Finding her is getting on my nerves. Even Aldo, that technology geek, is losing his shit."

"We are dealing with the best, Luca. Bring her to me asap. And I think we should leave now. You, me, Luciano and Aldo should leave right now. We can send back the jet to bring the other's back."

"What about your girl gang, boss? Please I'm already in a shit mood, I don't want to kill Beatrice on our way back. Let us go back first then they can come."

"I can understand. Okay, I'm going to wake Aldo and Luciano up. You go get freshen up meanwhile."

"Yes."

Luca left. Now is the right time to drown myself in work to keep my mind off her. Black Rose, you will soon be under my radar, and after that there's no going back. Diego will go down and I promise that today.