2. Agatha

Ashlyn POV
I go out and surf the surge with my twin. I have a fear of storms but only when there's lighting and thunder. I don't mind the rain.

I'm only scared of the thunder and lightning because I have a feeling that lighting and thunder were involved with my father's disappearance.

I'm the only one who catches a wave. All of the others are unsurfable.

I hear thunder and JB looks at me, knowing I'm afraid of thunder. Then I see lighting and I start swimming as fast as I can out of the water. JB follows me and we both run inside the house soaking wet.

"Wooo!" JB says. "That was fun."

"Hell yeah it was." I say. We do our signature twin handshake and then I yawn. "I'm gonna head to bed. See you in the morning." I say. I walk into my room and get dried off and I change into a t-shirt and a pair of JB's shorts to sleep in. I always steal his clothes. Oversized clothing is the best.

The thunder rumbles loudly at 2 am. I jolt out of bed and sit up. I start breathing harder. I hate thunder and lighting.

A few minutes later, I can barely breath. I start coughing but then I walk into the living room and see JJ asleep on the couch.

I go and lay next to him. I hear him groan.

"Hey Ash what are you doing up?" He asks. He turns over and sees tears in my eyes. Then he hears thunder and remembers that I'm afraid of thunder.

"JJ... I-I can't breath." I choke out.

JJ puts his arms around me and rubs my back. "Hey, I'm right here. You're safe."

I feel safe in JJ's arms and I bury my head into his chest as more thunder rumbles. I start to breath again and I fall back asleep in his warm, muscular arms.

—————————————————————————

I wake up feeling safe and warm. My head is on someones bare chest. I look up and see JJ. "What the hell?" I ask.

JJ wakes up. "Good morning sleeping beauty."

"Why am I on the couch?" I ask.

"Remember last night? You came out here because of the thunder." He says.

Memories come flooding back. "Oh yeah." I say. I relax in JJ's arms. "Thanks."

"No problem." JJ says. He smiles down at me and I smile at him,

Then JB walks in. "Umm, what is happening here?" He asks, looking at JJ and I.

"John B, we didn't do anything I promise. Trust me, if I banged your little sis, you would've heard." JJ says.

"Wait what?" I ask. "First of all, never say that again. Second, I'm not his little sister."

"You were born a few seconds after me so that technically makes me older." John B says.

I roll my eyes and JJ laughs. Then JB walks outside. JJ and I get up and follow him. JJ grabs a beer and I follow my brother around.

"Wow, Agatha's a bitch." I say, looking at the tree that fell.

"What are you thinking?" JJ asks.

"I'm thinking that the storm pushed the drum and all of the fish into the marsh." John B says.

"Ok let's go." I say. "Lemme get dressed first." I run into my room.

I put on the same black and blue bikini and put jean shorts on. No shirt, just my bikini top.

I walk out and see the boat running. I see JJ's eyes on me and I try not to turn red.

JB helps me into the boat and I hold onto a bar as JB starts driving. JJ walks next to me and stands next to me. I look over at him and he is smiling at me. I smile back.

"You're looking quite fine this morning." JJ says, checking me out.

"So are you." I say.

"Seriously?" John B asks. JJ and I laugh a little at his reaction.

Our first stop is Pope.

"Now look who we have here." I say as we pull up to the dock by Pope.

"We have a safety meeting, attendance mandatory." JB says, pretending he's on a radio,

"Nah I can't my pops has got me on lockdown." Pope says.

JJ puts his hand over his mouth and pretends he's on a speaker. "Your dad's a pussy, over." He says.

"Oh I heard that you little bastard." Hayward says.

I laugh. "Hi Mr. Hayward. We need your son." I say.

"Island rules, day after a hurricane is a free day." JJ says.

"Who the hell made that up?" Heyward asks.

"Umm, the Pentagon I think." I say.

"We have security clearance I have a card." JJ says. I start laughing.

"Y'all think I'm stupid." Heyward says.

Pope jumps onto the boat and we drive away. I start laughing and JJ smiles.

A few minutes later, we pick up Kiara. She has cooler.

"Oh you got me some juice boxes?" JJ asks.

"Yeah and some yogurts and carrot sticks." Kiara says, obviously joking.