11. Sexy

Tears keep falling down the face the whole entire night. Even when we talk about the money, I break down crying again. This time, in JJ's arms.

Then talk about what we are going to do with our money. Everyone gets 80 millions dollars.

Pope says he's going to pay for textbooks. Kie says she's gonna record a double album. JJ said he's gonna go full Kook and live on Figure Eight with a huge house.

"I'm gonna get a marble statue of myself and a Koi Pond." JJ says. I smile and laugh a little.

"What about you Ash?" Kiara asks.

"I'm gonna go full Kook and get a tattoo of a dolphin wearing sunglasses on my upper right arm. I don't know why. I just want one." I say. "What about you big bro?" I ask. "Only big by a few seconds."

"Full Kook." He says. He all cheer and drink our beers.

The next morning, we are all out on the boat. "Woah look at that boat. About 20k." JJ says.

"I hate to break it to you guys but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Kiara says. "You don't have to act like you don't see us bitch." Kiara says.

We all sneak into a hotel to use the internet. We look for the coordinates. Luckily it's not off of the continental shelf.

"How are we gonna get down there?" I ask.

"The salvage yard." JJ says. "They got a drone that can drop 1,000 feet and has a 360 camera and everything."

"Can your dad gets his grimy little hands on that?" JB asks.

"Well his grimy little hands got his ass fired." JJ says. "I know where the drone is."

A few minutes later, we pull up at the salvage yard.

"So how do we distract the guy?" JB asks.

"Easy." Kie says.

"Kie and I have boobs." I say. "And I'm wearing a sexy ass bikini top and short jean shorts." I say.

"Seriously?" JJ asks.

"Yep." I say. "What, are you jealous that the security guard gets to observe my sexy body for free and you don't?"

"Who said I don't?" JJ asks. He smirks.

Kiara and I go up to distract the guy with a flat tire on a car.

"Can I help you?" He asks.

"We we actually have a flat tire and we're wondering if you could help." I say.

"Yeah of course." He says. "Lemme grab the pump."

We make a conversation with the guy and I try to push my chest out farther.

I see him check me out and I internally barf. Then I hear a dog bark.

"Do you hear that?" The guy asks.

"Hear what?" Kie asks.

"Oh Tebows got something." He says.

"Oh you know, it's probably one of those raccoons." I say.

Kiara goes to get air out of the other tire and I follow her but the guy sees us and runs. We pick JJ and the others up in the van and cheer. We got the drone.

Later, we all head to the Wreck, where Kiara works and her parents own. I see JJ's eyes all over me. When we get to the Wreck, Kiara asks her Dad for some free food for her and her friends.

We all sit down and have fun and eat. JB and I are starving and we eat a lot of the food.

"Dang you're hungry Ash." JJ says.

"Yeah well, I haven't really had a lot of food lately ever since JB and I lost our jobs." I say. "But this food is amazing." I say.

Kie and JB start dancing so JJ and I decide to dance too. Later that night, we both go sit out on the dock together and make out.

"Did I tell you that you're the sexiest girl that I've ever met?" JJ asks me.

"No." I say. "Did I ever tell you that I've had this massive crush on you ever since 3rd grade when I met you?" I ask him.

"Nope." He says. He kisses me harder and I kiss him harder back. We both lay on the dock and make out. We straddle each others waists and grind on each other. We make out and do this for about 20 minutes and then we head back inside the restaurant.

"Please don't tell me that you two were making out." JB says as we walk back in.

"Ash's hair says it all." Kiara says.

"Ugh is my hair a mess again?" I ask.

"Wait how many times?" JB asks.

"2." JJ says.

"As long as your both happy, I'm happy." JB says.

JJ and I go back outside.

"You wanna walk down to the beach?" JJ asks.

I smile. "Sure."

We both walk down to the beach. We walk far down the beach for a while. Once we get really far, we start making out.

"You sure?" JJ asks.

"Yes." I say. Then we fuck on the beach.