93. Rocas

We get out of the plane a few minutes later. We see people unloading and loading the drugs from the plane.

"Damn, Barracuda's got this import-export thing down." JJ says. Then we see a bus. "Barracuda, is that our executive coach to Tres Rocas?" JJ asks,

"It's is, smart-ass." Barracuda says. "We have a deal. You still owe me for the lost load." He says. "And a word of advice, this ain't Kildare. Try and lay low."

"See you around Barracuda!" I say.

"Bye Ashlyn!" Mike says. JJ and I go get into the bus and we sit next to each other.

"So, South America." JJ says.

"Yeah." I say. "Pretty cool."

"You alright?" JJ asks. "I feel like something's bothering you. I could be wrong."

"No, you're right." I say. "It's just that camp."

"What did they say to you?" JJ asks. "I'd gladly beat all of their asses for you." I smile a little.

"They said that they were going to fix me." I say. "They said it like I was broken or something." I say. "Like there's something wrong with me." I say.

"What? Ash, there is nothing wrong with you." JJ says. "Those psychos don't know what they're talking about." JJ says.

"But am I broken? Like why do I need to be fixed?" I ask, my eyes getting glossy. JJ hugs me.

"Princess, you're not broken." JJ says. "You don't need to be fixed. Your personality is in charge of everything that you do." He says. "And your personality doesn't need to be fixed. No one's personality needs to be fixed." JJ says. "Especially yours."

I smile a little. "Really?" I ask.

"Ash, I decided that I wanted to marry you because of your personality." JJ says. "You're funny, crazy, adventurous, and brave." JJ says. "And you're a great kisser." He says. We both laugh and kiss each other.

"So, we have about 2 hours until Tres Rocas." JJ says. "What do you want to do?"

"I honestly have no idea." I say. "But you look tired. Get some sleep."

"You sure?" JJ asks. "I mean, you'll be stuck awake for 2 hours." JJ says.

"Babe, it's fine." I say.

"Ooh, babe now?" JJ asks. I smile and he kisses me. "Goodnight baby." We both laugh. I wrap my arms around JJ and he falls asleep with his head on my shoulder.

Then I ask a guy about El Dorado and he draws me a map.

"How come no one has found it?" I ask.

"People say that it's hidden. Only a very special person can find it." The man says. "Some people think that it's maldito." The man says.

"Cursed." I say. "Why?" I ask.

"Over the years, people that go up, they don't come back." The man says. I nod.

"Okay. Thanks for the info." I say.

About an hour later, we stop at Tres Rocas. "JJ, wake up." I say. JJ's eyes open.

"Good morning." He says. I laugh. His hair is messy. "What?" He asks.

"Your hair." I say. I use my fingers and fix it.

"Welcome to Tres Rocas." JJ says. "This place makes the cut look like Taj Mahal." He says.

"I mean, you're not wrong." I say. "How are we going to find them?" I ask.

"I'm working on it." JJ says. "Tres Rocas is fairly small, all right?" I'm worried. What if we can't find them. "Ash, hey, don't worry about it. We'll find them." He says.

I see three people running. Pope, Kiara, and Cleo. "JJ." I say. JJ looks in that direction.

"You gotta be kidding me. He haven't been here for two minutes!" JJ says. He laughs. He looks out the window. "Cómo estás, amigos?" JJ asks. I laugh. I never thought it would happen. JJ speaking Spanish.

"What the fuck?" Pope asks.

"Run! We gotta go!" Cleo says. JJ and I hop out of the bus. We start running.

"I should've taken this nasty t-shirt off!" I say. I'm still wearing the Kitty Hawk t-shirt.

"Singh's men are right behind us." Pope says. "We need a plan." Pope says.

"Why don't we just hijack the bus?" JJ asks.

"This bus?" Pope asks.

"JJ, it goes ten miles an hour." I say.

"I'm just spitballing, Ash, okay?" JJ says.

"They're coming guys." Cleo says. A Jeep pulls up and Singh's men get out. They have guns. We run to the fruit stands and get below them.

I'm next to JJ and I notice that my breathing stopped. Shit. Not now. I look at JJ with a panicked expression.

"J, I can't breath." I say. JJ holds my hands and puts my head over his heart. He knows by now that his heartbeat calms me down.

"You're alright." JJ says. "Listen princess. Breath. We're okay." JJ says. My breathing returns back to normal.

The people drive away and JJ helps me up.

"Thanks J." I say.

"No problem." JJ says.

"Welcome to South America." Cleo says.

Kie hugs me. "Oh my god. Are you okay?" Kie asks. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't of ran." Kie says.

"No, Kie it's fine. I told you to run. I'm fine anyways." I say.

"Okay, we have to meet up with Barracuda Mike." JJ says. "Let's go."

We all follow JJ to the river and Barracuda Mike is already there.

"Took you long enough." He says.