42. Liberation

We get back to JJ's house and when JJ stops the bike, he just sits on it, not moving.

"J-" I say. He cuts me off.

"What Ash?!" He asks, raising his voice. His temper is kicking in, I know it.

"Plumb was wrong. You won't end up in there. It's not in your blood." I say.

"How do you know that Ash? Huh?" JJ asks. "My dad is related to me. That means that we come from the same bloodline. A bloodline full of jail birds and drug dealers." JJ gets off the bike and storms inside. I sigh. I know JJ just needs some time for himself and some time to cool down. I go and sit at the end of the old dock in the back of JJ's yard. I sit down and stare at the ocean.

I stare at the ocean for about 20 minutes, just thinking about stuff. Then I hear the boards creak and I know its JJ. He sits next to me.

"Sorry for yelling." JJ says. "I just get so nervous and scared and angry." JJ says. "I-I feel like I can't breath sometimes, you know?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say. "I know exactly what your talking about. You feel like the whole world is turning against you. It's like you're suffocating from the bad thoughts."

JJ wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Wow, you know exactly how it feels." JJ says.

"Yep. I've got years of experience." I say. We sit there for 5 minutes and then I kiss JJ.

"You know, I've been staring at that ass in those booty shorts all day." JJ says, smirking at me.

"How about you get a closer look?" I ask, smirking back. I straddle his waist and start kissing him on the old dock. He kisses me back and grips my ass through the booty shorts.

"Oh I have a romantic place to fuck." I say. "Angel Oak." JJ smirks and we hop on his bike and head to Goat Island to a giant Angel tree. We climb onto one of the branches.

JJ starts kissing down my neck and I play with his hair as we keep making out. He takes his shirt off and then he takes my hoodie off. I'm left in my super small bikini top that has to be tied to put on.

JJ moves his hands to my back and starts undoing the tied string. Then we fuck on the branch of the angel oak tree.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Ok, operation liberation." JJ says. It's nighttime and JJ stole the keys to his cousin Ricky's ambulance. He puts on a white doctors coat and so do I. I found it in the back of the ambulance. Then I tie my hair up and sit in the passenger seat.

"Ok, if anyone asks, my name is uhh, Nikolai." JJ says.

"Ok, who should I be?" I ask.

"Hmm, you seem like you would be a Athena." JJ says. "The hot ass goddess." JJ says, smirking at me.

"Okay Nikolai." I say. We park by the sidewalk and sit there. JJ is in the drivers seat and I'm in the passenger seat. Then a cops pulls up next to us. "Shit." I say.

"I hate when it's slow like this." The cop says. "You know?"

"Tell me about it, man." JJ says.

"What happened to Ricky?" The cop asks.

"He said he was just wasn't feeling it tonight man." JJ says. "I'm Nikolai." He looks at me. "This is my uh, medical student with me tonight." JJ says. "Athena."

"Hello there sir." I say.

"Hello ma'am." He says.

"We got an unknown at KC detention." The lady on the walkie talkie says.

"Uh, yeah, ten-four. I'l be right there. Thank you so much. Over." JJ says. "Duty calls, I'll see you later, officer."

"Hold up." The officer says. "I got nothing to do. I'll pace you." The officer starts driving ahead of us.

JJ starts driving behind him. "Here goes nothing." I say. A few minutes later, we pull up to the prison and park inside the transfer bay. JJ turns the ambulance off and we both get out.