62. Splash

JJ starts looking through Jimmy's bag while JB asks Jimmy some questions to distract him. I look at the things that JJ grabbed from the bag. There are a few things that say, "El dorado" on them. Then my face goes pale. There is a picture of the Coastal Venture, the ship we were on. Where Rafe took me.

"Oh shit." I say. I look at JJ and he looks a bit panicked too.

"So he was looking for us." Sarah says. "He probably knows all of us." Then the plane gets a little shaky and I hold onto JJ he wraps his arm around me, sensing my fear.

"Guys, look." Kie says. We all look out the window.

"Barbados." Cleo says. "I've been there with Terrance."

"Okay, six of us. One of him." JJ says. "We storm the cockpit."

"Who's gonna fly the plane, dumbass?" JB asks.

"I've seen Pope fly simulators." JJ says.

"I crop dusted for my Uncle last summer." Pope says. "This is not the same thing."

"Why don't we just wait for a safe landing and then sprint the fuck away?" I ask.

"If someone comes to mess with us, we mad-dog them." Pope says.

"Ok. I like the mad-doggin' part." JJ says.

"Just put the stuff back." Kie says. JJ goes to put the stuff back in the bag but then Jimmy sees him.

"Hey man! What the hell?!" Jimmy asks. He doesn't focus on flying the plane and he tries to grab JJ. The whole plane starts shaking.

"Fly the plane!!" Sarah yells. I hold onto one of the straps on the ceiling.

"Please fly the plane! Please fly the plane!" Pope says. I can see a bunch of lights going on and off in the front of the plane.

"Fly the fucking plane!!!" I yell. Then Jimmy goes back to the wheel and I can feel us losing altitude, fast. Then the plane goes for a landing but it's really rough. I fly to the front and hit my head on the seat. Water starts flooding into the plane.

JJ, JB, Pope, and Sarah get out first. We can see some unfriendly looking guys coming towards us. "Ash! We can't leave him here!" Kie says. I nod and we both pull Jimmy out of the plane and onto the beach. I look across and under the bridge and see the others.

Jimmy wakes up. "Who are you?" Kie asks.

"Why did you lie to us?" I ask. Then I see an ATV coming towards us. "Kiara, we gotta go." I say. We both run off of the beach and we hide under some old boat behind some big cans. I can hear the people looking around the boat. Kie gives me a panicked look and I give her one back.

Then a guy sees us. "Hey!!! Over here!!" He yells. I punch him while Kie starts to get away. They grab onto Kie but I start fighting them and they let Kie go.

"Run Kie!!" I yell. Kie runs the other direction. The guards don't care about her anymore. At least she's safe. The men grab me roughly and put me in the back of a truck. "Let me go!" I yell. Then we starts driving away. Two guards are in the back with me. There's no point in trying to escape.

JJ POV:

We swim under a bridge and then I notice that Kie and Ash aren't with us. I look at the beach and see them yelling at the pilot, Jimmy. Then some dudes on ATV's starts chasing Kie and Ash so they run. I want to go save her but I can't risk putting everyone else in danger.

A few minutes later, I see some guards shoving Ash into the back of a truck. Kie isn't there.

"Come on, let's go." Cleo says.

"I can't just leave her." I say.

"We'll get her back." Sarah says. We all swim to a part of the beach where no one is, under the trees.

"What do we do?" JB asks. "We need to get my twin back."

Then Kie comes running towards us. "Th-they got Ash!" She says.

"Why isn't she with you?!" I ask.

"The guards grabbed me so Ash attacked them and yelled at me to run away, so I did." Kie says.

Then I start to panic. Ashlyn, the only girl who has ever cared about me, is kidnapped. I kick an old boat that we're standing by and I yell.

"I need her back!!!" I yell. I look at John B and he looks worried too. We share a hug. "Luckily, I stole Jimmy's wallet." I say.