15. Crash

JJ, JB, and I get ready to crash Midsummers. Midsummers is one of the biggest Kook parties ever.

JJ puts on a tuxedo and we pull up to the beach. I don't really have anything to do so I take a nap in the boat.

"Goodnight guys! Have a nice night at your party!" I yell. I fall asleep and wake up a few minutes later. I walk over to the party and see JJ being thrown out.

"Come on Pope!!" I yell. Then we all run onto the dark beach and have a fire by the beach. Kie is talking about how Sarah Cameron is like a spitting Cobra.

"First she spits on you and then-" Kie is cut off.

"This is a bad analogy." Pope says.

"I'm meeting Sarah at the Birds nest at midnight." JB says.

We all get in the Twinkie and then drive to the Birds Nest.

"Ok. I'm headed out." JB says. "I'm gonna do this by myself."

"Please be careful JB." I say. I hug him. As he walks out, I whistle twice and whistles twice back.

We all chill inside the car. Thunder rumbles and I hold onto JJ. He holds my hand.

Then we head screaming. We run out and I see JB passed out on the ground.

"JB!!" I scream. "Wake up!! Please!!" I yell. "Sarah, what happened!?" Tears stream down my face.

"Topper shoved him off the top and he fell!!" Sarah yells. She starts crying and so do I.

"JB!! You're the only thing that I have left!!! Your the only blood related thing to me that is positively still alive!!! I can't fucking lose you!!" I scream. I hold onto his body and I hear ambulance sirens. When the doctors take him away, JJ has to hold me back. "I love you John B!!"

I cry in JJ's arms in the hospital for the whole entire night but then JJ has to leave so I stay awake all night by JB's bed. I cry for the whole entire night and then fall asleep around 7 in the morning. I wake up around 9.

I stay up with my bloodshot eyes and hold John B's hand. He wakes up and my eyes go wide.

"Holy shit!!" I yell. "You're awake!!" I hug him.

"Ow ow ow." He says.

"I'm sorry." I say. "JB, you fucking scared me. I thought I lost you."

"You didn't think you could get rid of me that easily, did you?" He asks. I laugh and little and kiss his forehead. Sarah talks to him and then Ward walks in.

"I've offered to be your legal guardian. Both of you." Ward says.

"Y-yes." I say. JB smiles at me.

The next day, we are at the Wreck and everyone is asking about Tannyhill. Later, we go out to a hill and look for an old stone wall because the map is super old.