50. S'more

Ash's POV:

I head back to the Chateau and I see my friends around a fire. Everyone looks worried, even JJ.

I walk over. "Starting the party without me?" I ask. JB and JJ look at me but I only look at JB. He comes and hugs me and I hug him back.

"Ashie, you scared the fuck outta me." He says.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I say. I glare at JJ and sit down. "So, what are you guys talking about?" I ask.

"How you and Kie stuck up for Sarah." Pope says.

"Well yeah, she's a Pogue." I say.

"You stuck up for me too." JB says.

"You're my brother JB, of course I would beat the shit outta Topper for you." I say. Everyone laughs a little. JB takes a bite of Kie's s'more.

"What are you doing?!" Kie asks. "Stop! No!" She yells, laughing.

"You're not having any of mine." JJ says.

"I thought you were gonna share." JB says. Then I grab the s'more from his hand and take a bite out of it.

"Mmmh it tastes so good." I say. JJ laughs.

"That's what she said." He says. I smile a little at him. I don't forgive him. He fucking cheated.

I hear a chicken make a loud sound. Not normal. "Hey, do you hear that?" I ask. Everyone goes quiet.

"Somebody's here." JB says.

"Topper?" Kie asks.

"I doubt it. He's prolly with Sarah." I say.

"Do you have your gun, JJ?" Kie asks.

"Well now she wants the gun." JJ says.

"Now you don't have it?!" Kie asks.

JB walks closer to the side of the house. "Hey! Who's out there?" He asks.

"You Kooks better not try anything." Kie says. Then Renfield walks out from the woods and my breathing stops for a few seconds. I get behind JB and I see JJ looking at me.

"How y'all doing?" He asks.

"Not this freaking piece of shit." JJ says.

"Lovely evening." He says. "Listen, I just want the key." He says. "You see that swing?" He asks. He points to the swing that I built with my dad when I was young. "I've got the best bow hunters in the Army Rangers with me." He says. An arrow goes right past JJ's face and hits the rope. My eyes go wide and I'm speechless. "They'll kill you at the whistle." He says.

They shoot an arrow right in front of JJ's foot. I shove Renfield. "What the fuck dude?"

"What? You scared that I'll kill your boyfriend?" He asks.

"He's not my boyfriend. Not anymore." I say. I see the sadness in JJ's eyes. Pope gives Renfield the key and he walks away. JJ walks to the dock and I follow him.

"I'm sorry Ash." JJ says. "I really am."

"I know JJ." I say. "But I can't forgive you right now. You fucking cheated on me."

"I was drunk!" He says.

"You still did it." I say. JJ looks down.

"She wasn't as good as you." He says.

"Really?!" I ask, getting pissed off. "It's getting down to that?! Is that all you care about?! How I kiss you? How I suck on your precious large ass dick?!" I ask.

"No! Of course not!" JJ says. "Ash, I-I." He doesn't say anything.

"We're done JJ." I say. "Goodnight." I say. I walk inside the house.

I go into my room and slam the door. I cry and cry into my pillow. My pillow covered with JJ's t-shirt.

JJ POV:

I almost said it. I could've fixed it all. I stuttered. I almost said, "I love you." I fucking messed up. I really did.

I watch her walk away into the Chateau and tears slip down my face as I stare into the ocean. I miss her already. John B walks out next to me.

"Hey John B." I say.

"Hey man. What's going on?." John B says.

"I love your sister." I says. "I don't know how to tell her."

"If you love her, than why'd you break up?" John B asks.

"I got drunk and cheated." I say. "I regret all of it."

JB puts his arm around my shoulders. "JJ, give her time. She'll come back to you. She loves you."

"How do you know?" I ask. "She's never said it."

"She has." JB says. "She said you were drunk one night and she said that she loved you. But you were to drunk to remember."

My eyes go wide. "Really?" I ask. "I really fucked up." I say. I get on my dirt bike and go get some weed from my house.