Chapter 1: Nuannuan, I am mother

In the misty morning, rows of luxury cars driving on the narrow concrete road broke the tranquility of this small mountain village.

  The dark farmer carrying a **** and weeding in the field stood up straight, stretched his neck and stared at the luxury cars that only appeared on TV.

   "My dear, how much does this car cost?"

The richest person in their village drives a car worth more than 300,000 yuan, which is always enviable to them. Everyone thinks that this is a very promising person, and now the car passing in front of them looks better than that car. Much more domineering.

  According to the young people in the village, one car costs several million, a few million, that is an astronomical figure for those who plan to eat in the fields, and there is more than one car!

   "Let's go, let's go...go and see!"

  There is no entertainment in the small mountain village, and a little bit of excitement can cause the whole village to shake. This row of luxury cars looks quite shocking even in a big city, let alone this small mountain village.

  The luxury car stopped in front of a dilapidated log cabin, and the villagers who watched the excitement around were amazed and gossip.

   "Have you heard? Nuan Nuan's family is here."

   "Hey, Nuan Nuan's biological family is so rich. This is the daughter of a rich family. What did Xiao Liu say about this car? It's so expensive anyway."

In the sound of harmonious blessings, a discordant voice happened to be inserted.

  The voice of the old woman knocking melon seeds was sharp and mean, "Does it mean that the family is not sure? Bah... besides, it's just the appearance of Nuan Nuan who grew up in our small mountain village. If you go to a rich family, what will you like?"

   These words were heard by the bodyguards guarding outside, and they looked at her fiercely.

   Now the old woman can't eat melon seeds anymore. After all, she is just a country woman. She has never seen this scene before. As if she was afraid of being beaten, she hurriedly pulled her grandson who was salivating and staring at other people's carts away.

  During the period, I only heard the voice of the fat kid crying loudly to see the car, and the sound of the old man coaxing his grandson, saying that he would buy a big car for him in the future.

Although the people who stayed were a little scared, but the bodyguards in black didn't look at them after Grandma Sun left, so they got bolder and started discussing again. Some expressed their blessings for Nuan Nuan's future life, and some expressed sneer at Grandma Sun just now of.

  In the wooden house, the room was clean and tidy, but a few brightly dressed people standing in the room seemed a bit out of place with this cramped place.

  The only owner in the room, a thin little girl, looked at them timidly and apprehensively, with a pair of big grape-like eyes that were distinct in black and white, especially moist and beautiful.

  The graceful and elegant woman walked slowly to the little girl. Her eyes were red, and she held her thin and small hand cautiously and tremblingly.

"Is your name Nuannuan now? I'm mother." Her voice was choked with sobs, her eyes were red, and she looked at this thin little girl with a sore nose, but the corners of her mouth were raised, because she found My lost baby.