Chapter 145: hidden copy

The game world is completely different from the real world. Nuan Nuan wandered around with her fourth brother out of curiosity, and accidentally got to know everyone in the whole village, and their initial favorability exceeded 70.

  Gu Mingli "..."

  Why is his initial favorability only 60?

   "I have seven older brothers, come here."

  That's right, Nuan Nuan's screen name in the game is called I have seven brothers, it couldn't be more true.

   It was the village chief who called her, and the Nuannuan kid ran over on short legs and asked in a childish voice.

   "What's the matter, Uncle Village Chief?"

  【Village Chief Favorability +3】

  Just a question, and the favorability is +3.

  The original initial favorability was 70, and Nuan Nuan walked around here and the village chief's favorability has reached 80. This speed of gaining favorability is really enviable by others.

   "I have a letter here, you take it and send it to Dr. Xu in the hospital."

  【Daily task: Send a letter to Dr. Xu. Please accept it. 】

   It's warmer, yes, I took the envelope from the village head.

   "Village Chief, do I have a mission?"

  Gu Mingli stood behind Nuannuan and asked casually.

  The village chief rolled his eyes at him, "Here, go and get me a jug of wine."

   Then under the warm light, Gu Mingli also received a daily task.

   Nuan Nuan took the hand of her fourth brother and ran to the hospital. After delivering the letter, she was stopped by Dr. Xu.

   "I'm going to the mountain to collect herbs soon, do you two want to go together?"

  Gu Mingli's eyes lit up immediately, "Go!"

  A task popped up in the systems of Nuan Nuan and Gu Mingli at the same time.

  【Main task: Doctor Xu's knowledge of pharmacology. 】

  This can be regarded as a learning skill. What Dr. Xu said just now is already intended to teach them how to learn medicine.

   After Gu Mingli gave the wine to the village chief, he went up the mountain with them, and then... he couldn't get excited at all.

  Why is it that learning skills in the game can still be compared to class, and it is more obscure than his class.

  Gu Mingli listened with a numb face, his mind was buzzing.

  But Nuan Nuan followed Dr. Xu and listened seriously.

   "I'll go over there and have a look!"

  Gu Mingli really couldn't understand, and suddenly saw something not far away, quickly found an excuse and ran away impatiently.

   Doctor Xu shook his head, "Young people are not patient at all."

   Of course Nuan Nuan wanted to defend her fourth brother.

   "The fourth brother's combat skills are very powerful."

  Her fourth brother just prefers sports.

   "Hahaha... I don't blame him, little girl, what are you worried about?"