Chapter 204: I have seven older brothers, each older than

The second grade students were a little scared when they saw a few senior students coming at the door.

  Especially Gu An still had an unhappy and fierce look on his face, and kept staring at Li Ling.

   "What do you want to do? Bully my sister!"

   Li Ling was dumbfounded.

   Nuan Nuan laughed instantly when she saw her brother, and she ran over with short legs.

   "Little Brother~"

  Gu An took his sister's hand to check left and right, "Are you okay? Did she bully you?"

   Nuan Nuan shook her head and nodded again, "You didn't bully me, I went back fiercely, her father will definitely not be able to beat my father and brothers, but her uncle is also the dean of the school, our family doesn't seem to have one."

  Gu An patted his chest, "Don't be afraid, if her uncle dares to bully you, come and tell me, I'll beat him up and call the parents, and then let Dad or Big Brother clean them up."

   Nuan Nuan wrinkled her little nose, "But brother, you are still young, you can't beat an adult."

   Gu An thinks so too, the adults are taller than him, and they are also much stronger, so he will definitely suffer in a fight.

"It doesn't matter, I still have so many friends and brothers, they can help his uncle's ribs for me at critical moments, he is only one of us, and adults want to save face, so he will definitely lose .”

  Gu An's brothers "Yes! We can all give his uncle two ribs to protect his sister."

  Nuan Nuan "...Come on, then I should invite the parents, I have to invite the police uncle."

  It sounds scary.

  The other students next to "..."

  Well, it really looks scary.

   Li Ling was completely frightened.

   Gu An relied on his height to be higher than Li Ling and looked at her condescendingly.

   "My sister just started school and you bully her, she is so much younger than you, how shameless you bully her?"

  Li Ling was frightened and cried, "Wow... you bully me, you are shameless!"

  Gu An is quite confident, "I'm avenging my sister, it's not bullying!"

   Nuan Nuan tugged on her brother's sleeve, "Brother, brother, ignore her."

  Gu An snorted, "Believe it or not, I will bully my sister and beat you!"

   It happened that Teacher Yang came in at this time, and his face turned black when he saw the mess in the classroom.

   "What are you doing?"

   Li Ling looked at Teacher Yang sobbing, and was about to sue, when Gu An suddenly changed his face and even got the upper hand.

"Teacher, this student in your class is too much. Today is my sister's first day at school. I came to see her after class. Who knew that she said at the door that her uncle is so powerful and wants to teach my sister a lesson. .

My Nuan Nuan is so obedient and has no temper. I almost cried when I was bullied. Of course, I, as an older brother, can't stand it and say a few words to her, and I didn't beat her or scold her. She even cried, making it look like us As if he was bullying her, this was clearly Pengci! Teacher, you have to call the shots for us. "