Chapter 52: Nuan Nuan is going to farm

"elder brother."

  When the two brothers were staring at the door, Nuan Nuan hugged her little rabbit and walked out while rubbing her eyes.

  She tilted her furry head and asked nonchalantly, "Brother, what are you doing?"

"nothing."

  The two spoke at the same time and pretended nothing happened.

   "Do you still want to sleep?"

   Gu Nan rubbed Nuan Nuan's hair.

  Gu An is a little anxious, but... But if his sister really wants to sleep, he himself is a little bit reluctant to let her send him to school, but he will be very disappointed.

   Nuan Nuan obediently shook her head, "Don't sleep anymore."

   Gu Nan didn't say anything more, just took her to wash.

  The little girl has strong hands-on ability. After the big brother carried her to the low stool and stood up, Nuan Nuan carefully washed her face and brushed her teeth.

Nuan Nuan touched her little face in the mirror. After taking care of it, it became much smoother. She became white very quickly, and the recovery ability of children is also very strong. In just a few days, the skin on her face turned white Several degrees, as the saying goes, one white covers all ugliness, the warm foundation is already good, but now it looks more refined and beautiful.

   There is also a little soft flesh on the face. Although there is not as much meat as rhubarb and briquettes, it feels much better when pinched.

   After washing up, Nuan Nuan happily took her big brother by the hand and went downstairs.

   "Good morning Dad, good morning Grandpa~"

  I can hear the little guy's soft and waxy milk voice early in the morning. I must be in a good mood today.

  Papa Gu had a doting smile on his younger daughter, but when he saw Nuannuan holding his eldest son, his mood suddenly became unhappy.

  Besides his wife, anyone who robs her of a good daughter is a class enemy!

   What's more, Nuan Nuan's clinginess to the eldest son really made him feel sour as a father.

   "Gu Nan will go to the company with me today."

   Waiting for you to come back to deal with the backlog of work for you.

  The eldest son of the Gu family, the future heir took a look at his father and directly refused, "I won't go today, I want to take Nuan Nuan to buy seeds."

  Papa Gu was going to be angry at first, but when he heard that it was for warmth, he resisted the urge to recall the past and beat his son.

   "What seeds to buy?"

  Gu Nan feeds Nuan Nuan a seafood bun, seeing her cheeks puff up and her little face happy after eating, she feels very satisfied.

   "All kinds of vegetable seeds, there is a lot of spare land in Nanjin Bieyuan, she wants to grow vegetables."

   Nuan Nuan's little head is very cooperative, that's right.

   Unexpectedly, my brother would take this matter to heart, and Nuan Nuan was so touched that he became even more attached to his elder brother.

  Gu Linmo looked at his daughter with aggrieved eyes, "No matter what Nuan Nuan wants to do, she doesn't tell her father."

  Grandpa Gu also said, "If you want to plant those, let's remove all the flowers in the garden and plant them."