Chapter 160: white ink book

"Get out! Get the **** out of me, where is the police? Prepare a car for me, I want to get out of here! Otherwise... I will blow up and die with you. Anyway, my life is worth dragging so many people to hell!"

   As he spoke, he also pulled off his coat, and the bomb was strapped to his body, laughing wildly, which already seemed crazy.

  The screaming in the mall was even worse, and the faces of people still in the mall turned pale with fright.

   "Captain Yan, I found his information. This man is Fang Qing. He is a gambler. He owes a lot of debts online. There is only one old mother in the family. Those people came to collect debts and scared his old mother to death."

  The situation is urgent now, and all they can find is this information.

  The police are evacuating the crowd, "He has a bomb on him, everyone stay away."

   "Maybe I can help."

  At this time, a young man in a white windbreaker looked at the policeman with cold eyes and said a word in a leisurely manner.

   "How would you like to help?"

  Perhaps because of his calm and powerful aura, the policeman just wanted to tell him not to make trouble, but the words turned around.

"I am a doctor."

Policemen"......"

  Now let alone doctors in this situation, the police are useless!

  Bai Moshu's voice was cold and calm, but with an inexplicable confidence.

   "Also work as a hypnotist, give me a coin."

  The little policeman didn't dare to call the shots, so he went to find Team Yan.

   "You said you were a hypnotist, is this possible? This is a matter of life and death."

  Bai Moshu hummed, "Give me a coin."

   Yan Dui wanted to say something, but a young policeman beside him stopped him.

   "The captain is a white ink book!"

   Yan team "???"

"you recognize?"

"Bai Moshu! The one who fought for his life with Hades, and it was recorded that he is indeed a very powerful hypnotist. The Special Affairs Bureau of City A wanted to poach him to work, but Doctor Bai refused. He is very powerful. You Let him try it, maybe it will work."

  It is not easy to understand the situation too clearly now, the time is urgent, and finally the police found a coin for him and put him in.

  Bai Moshu approached the front unhurriedly, his cold eyes fell on Bai Mohua and then retracted.

  The coin at the fingertips was suddenly popped up and thrown into the air, and then slowly fell down to be caught by him, and this began to repeat. The coin that was thrown in the air reflected silver light in the sun, and it didn't take long for Fang Qing to notice it.

   At this moment, Bai Moshu spoke.

   "Fang Qing."

  His voice was cold and without any emotion, although it was not loud, it was easy to be caught. Even in such a chaotic environment, Fang Qing could clearly hear the young man calling himself.

  Bai Mohua, whose mind was blank at the moment, also noticed him. He watched the young man walking over and opened his mouth, but he didn't say anything.