Chapter 175: Meet Liang Chi again

"Rhubarb! Rhubarb, if you run away again, I will kill you and stew the meat!"

  Walk out with a big dog with a temper, you will never know whether it is you walking the dog or the dog walking you.

  For example, Gu An now.

Since Rhubarb came to Gu's house to eat and drink, his physique has grown crazily, and he doesn't know what breed it is. It doesn't look like a serious Chinese garden dog. It looks much bigger than ordinary garden dogs, because there is a big one at home The lawn allows it to run and bounce, so its limbs are strong. The waist is as thin as a garden dog, but its muscles are quite strong.

  The most important thing is that it really likes to toss around, like Erha, at the moment, it is crazy and excited to take Gu An around, and Nuan Nuan can't catch up with the cat.

   "Rhubarb!"

   "Wow woof!"

  The excited Rhubarb was slower when he heard the warm voice barking, but he still rushed forward with Gu An.

  Nuan Nuan can't run anymore QAQ

   "Nuan Nuan, don't run away, rest here and I'll bring it back!"

  Gu An saw that Nuan Nuan was running out of breath. Although she had been jogging with her elder brother for a while, she was still young after all, and her motor nerves were really not very developed, so she was still wearing heavy clothes.

  Gu An felt sorry for her younger sister, and didn't want her to run away with her.

  The little girl put the cat down, panting heavily with her hands on her knees, the clothes on her back inside were wet and hot.

  Removing the scarf, the little girl whimpered and thought that when she went back, she would punish Rhubarb to face the wall and think about it, and she would also bring her most feared big brother to supervise it!

"Meow!"

  While he was resting, the coal ball suddenly called out vigilantly at the tree not far away, and the hair on its back stood up.

   Nuannuan glanced over there, but there was nothing there?

   Look again, suddenly a person jumped down from the tree.

  Nuan Nuan "!"

   She was so scared that she almost jumped up.

After jumping down from the tree, the man stared down at the cats at the little girl's feet. His thin body leaned back against the tree trunk. The skin on his face had an unhealthy whiteness, and his demeanor was gloomy. There was a kind of indifference and disgust for everything in those eyes.

"It's you?"

  The pale young man finally turned his attention from the cats to Nuan Nuan.

  Several cats stood beside the little girl, the fur on their backs stood up and looked at the young man opposite them vigilantly and ferociously.

   "You recognize me." Liang Chi's voice was hoarse with sleepy emotion.

  Nuannuan smiled softly and hummed, "You are the brother I met at school that day, so you live here too?"

  The little girl looked like we were destined for each other, she had no idea how dangerous the person in front of her was.

  Because she didn't feel any malice from Liang Chi, but she didn't know why her cat was so hostile to him.