Chapter 12: warm change

"You really bite! Just now Gu Mingli asked you to bite, why didn't you bite?"

   Gu An stared at Nuan Nuan, although it didn't hurt, but his heart was always unbalanced, he is a real brother!

   Nuan Nuan let go of her mouth, strode on her short legs and sprinted behind Gu Mingli, staring at him with a small head and big eyes.

   "It was you... Let Nuan Nuan bite you."

   I have said that Nuan Nuan is ugly several times, my brother is too much!

   "Gu Mingli let you bite me!"

  Gu An put his hands on his hips and was unconvinced.

  Gu Mingli poked his forehead with a finger, "How do you talk, can't you call me brother? You deserve to be bitten, who made you talk so cheap? How ugly is my sister? You are ugly."

  Gu An "She is my sister!"

Gu Mingli sneered flamboyantly, "I seem to have heard someone tell Nuan Nuan that she is your sister's outside? How come I don't remember what I said? Do you want me to buy a few more walnuts for you to remember. "

  Gu An twitched, "I...I just told her not to say it in front of my little brother!"

  The two of them were fighting each other while walking, Nuan Nuan followed behind Gu Mingli, holding the corner of his clothes with his small hand, and followed step by step, like an obedient little tail.

Gu Mingli used to walk like an overlord. His legs were still very long, so every step he took was big, but now he walked a little slower, and his steps were much shorter. Nuan can keep up with him by pulling the hem of his clothes, and his face looks natural, as if he used to be like this.

  Mother Gu and Aunt Gu followed behind with smiles and watched this scene in their eyes, and didn't intervene much in the conflict between the two boys. They hoped that Nuan Nuan could blend in with them.

  Mother Gu "I usually see Mingli having a temper, but I didn't expect him to be very careful."

  Of course, the two of them saw Gu Mingli's small actions, and they were very relieved.

   "It's that stinky brat in my family who is flustered. Wait until Nuan Nuan really ignores him and see what he will do."

Aunt Gu smiled and said, "Gu An has an awkward temper, and he said he doesn't care. Didn't he come with us? He sat and waited for hours in the beauty salon. If you thought he was waiting for you before Can you live?"

  The two women laughed as they talked, and they were relieved to see that Nuan Nuan got along well with the two brothers.

   "Let's go, I'll take you to get your hair cut."

  Gu Mingli scooped up the little girl behind him and clamped it in his arms, and walked towards the hairdressing shop with his long legs.

  The nuannuan with his body suspended in the air had a dazed and dazed expression on his face after being picked up, and he didn't react until he sat on the special chair.

   "Give her nice hair."

   After speaking, he leaned back on the chair like the second uncle, and subconsciously raised his arrogant Erlang legs.

"Snapped..."

   Gu Mingli, who was slapped on the back of the head by his mother, returned to reality, put down his raised legs annoyed, forgetting that his mother followed suit.