Chapter 147: Will big brother go bankrupt!

After confirming that the big snake really won't hurt herself, Xiao Nuannuan gradually became more courageous.

  Of course, it was limited to touching the scales on its body quietly, and then quickly retracted its hand as if afraid of being discovered, sneaking a look at the big snake and touching it again while it was not paying attention.

  The cool scales are so comfortable to the touch~

  The little girl has crooked eyebrows and raised mouth corners, looking a little happy.

   "Hiss..."

  The big snake left suddenly, and then opened its huge mouth in front of Nuan Nuan and spit out two eggs.

  Nuan Nuan "!"

  Looking at the two egg eyes in front of him, they are staring round.

  One white egg and one black egg, each about the size of an ostrich egg.

  The big snake pushed the two eggs towards the little girl with its snout.

   "For me?"

   Nuan Nuan pointed at herself flattered, and seeing the big snake nodded, she squatted down and put her little hand on it carefully, and the system immediately prompted.

  【Congratulations to player 'I have seven brothers' for getting two pet eggs. 】

   Just thinking about how to eat such a big egg Nuannuan "???"

ah? It turned out to be a pet.

   Nuan Nuan's little face flushed slightly.

   "Thank you Orochi."

  The little girl stood up and thanked softly, and summoned up the courage to raise her small arms, and put her thin white hands on the snout of the big snake's head.

  In a place where the little girl couldn't see, the big snake's tail swayed slightly, and its head even rubbed against the little girl's hands. The fins on the side vibrated and buzzed, looking very excited.

  If it wasn't for a really big snake, those who didn't know it would think it was a big dog.

  The system reminds Nuan Nuan that the game time is coming.

  This game has a protection mechanism for minors, and they can only play for two hours a day.

   Nuan Nuan looked at the beautiful snow-white snake pitifully, begging in a childish voice.

   "Big snake, I don't know how to get out, can you send me out, I should go home."

  The big snake spit out the snake letter, and obediently lowered its body, and its tail came around from behind.

   Nuan Nuan put two eggs into the game backpack, and then the big snake sent it to its head with its tail.

  Big snake returned to the previous cave with Nuan Nuan, and then came to a huge ice crystal jade pillar engraved with runes.

   Nuan Nuan slid down from it, "Can I get out from here?"

  The big snake nodded, and arched her forward, the ice crystal pillar began to glow, and a formation appeared under her feet.

   Nuan Nuan hurriedly hugged the big snake's head, stood on tiptoe and kissed the scales on its snout.

   "Goodbye big snake, if I can come here in the future, I will come to play with you."