Chapter 187-188: Winter homework || The farm

As soon as she got home, Nuan Nuan started to get busy, and moved all the things in the car to her room. Like her, there were white ink paintings.

  Two 'hamsters', one big and one small, ran back and forth without any trouble, getting all kinds of snacks into their room and hiding them.

  Delicious variety of dried fruits, potato chips, biscuits, and easy-to-preserve pastries, etc.

   "I said...you can't finish eating, why do you bring back so many things every time you go out?"

  Gu Mingyu looked at the two with the corners of his mouth twitching.

  Nuan Nuan put all his things in a storage box and packed them neatly, then closed the lid and hid the storage box under the bed with a very satisfied expression on his delicate little face.

   "You can eat slowly. These things can be stored for a long time. The things I bought last time disappeared a lot in a few days, and today they are finally full again!"

  Bai Mohua also hid all kinds of snacks that she had neatly stacked up, and then put her hips on her hips, and the smile on her face was simply not too bright.

  Gu Mingli "...So these two guys are really hamsters."

  I can’t wait to fill up my small granary to feel at ease, even though there is never a shortage of food at home.

   After finishing these, Nuan Nuan started to study again, and by the way, took the fourth brother and the younger brother to do winter homework.

  Gu Mingli was a little reluctant. He had never done summer and winter homework before. Wouldn't it be nice to have this time to play games?

  "Fourth brother~"

   Nuan Nuan looked at him pitifully, "Can you do homework with Nuan Nuan?"

  Gu Mingli "...where did you get your homework?"

   "Brother Su Ran assigned homework."

  Now Brother Su Ran not only teaches her to learn the guqin, but also works part-time as her elementary school teacher. This homework is assigned by Brother Su Ran.

  Gu Mingli gritted his teeth. He had seen Su Ran before. That guy was obviously the favorite child of the elders. He was polite and steady at a young age, but in his opinion, he was a pig who came to grab his sister's attention!

   But the little girl has been learning the piano from that Su Ran, and she can already play music, although it is only some simple pieces.

  Heh...and assigning homework to his sister.

   No way, Gu Mingli and Guan could only do their homework with Nuan Nuan with sad expressions.

  What should I do if I can’t? Just make a video call and ask Lu Xingzhi.

  Lu Xingzhi, who suddenly received the video, wondered if there was something wrong with his ears after hearing Gu Mingli's question.

"What did you say?"

  The expression on his calm face was astonished.

  Gu Mingli leaned back on the chair in a sitting position, and directly lifted the winter vacation homework book in his hand to face the camera.

   "What the **** is this... this parabola? Why don't I remember learning it?"

  Lu Xingzhi took a few seconds to make himself accept that Gu Mingli was obediently doing his winter vacation homework, the expression on his face became speechless after hearing his words.