Chapter 190: Fourth brother, little brother, let's learn

Nuan Nuan hugged her second elder brother's long legs for an instant, raised her white and soft face, and was overwhelmed with surprise.

   "Really good!"

  She is so happy!

  Gu Bei picked up the little guy hanging on his lap, "Well, by the way, you can also see what kind of fruit seedlings they have that are suitable for the water and soil here. You can plant whatever you want."

   Nuan Nuan smiled softly with crooked eyebrows, hugged her second brother's neck happily and kissed him on the face.

   "Second brother, you are the best."

   After finishing speaking in a waxy voice, he coquettishly used his fleshy little face to stick to the face of the second elder brother. He was really obedient, and the brothers next to him felt sour when they saw it.

  After visiting the fruit forest and mountain forest, they took a sightseeing bus to a fish pond. Compared with the endless grassland and fruit forest, the fish pond is relatively much smaller, and there is nothing in it.

  The little girl waved her small arm, "Plant lotus, raise fish."

   Write it down and write it down.

  Walking around for a few hours, the energetic little guy finally showed signs of fatigue and began to become sluggish. The soft little body was pulled aside casually before being scooped into a warm embrace by an arm.

   Nuan Nuan yawned and looked up, seeing the face of the second brother.

   "Second Brother~"

She let out a soft cry, her warm, thin, white little fingers were grabbing the second brother's coat, she tilted her head and leaned against her brother's arms affectionately, rubbing her hands gently, her curly eyelashes opened and closed , wanting to close it and trying to open it, yawning again and again.

   "Sleep."

  Gu Bei adjusted Nuan Nuan to a more comfortable lying position, with his small head resting on his arm, and his beautiful and slender palms gently patted the back of the little girl in his arms and coaxed her to sleep.

  Nuan Nuan murmured vaguely, "Niu Niu...Nuan Nuan agreed, it's up to them."

   "Then how about calling you when we arrive?"

   Nuan Nuan buried her head in the arms of her second brother and shook gently, rejecting in a soft voice.

   "No, if you fall asleep...you won't be able to wake up."

  She yawned, physical tears came out of the corners of her eyes.

I tried to keep my eyes open, but fortunately the car was very fast. Nuan Nuan persisted for three minutes and finally arrived at the cattle pen. The two cows were eating feed inside. The weather outside is still quite cold. Compared with looking for food outside, It is much more comfortable to wait for others to feed in the cattle pen.

  Nuan Nuan wobbled in front of the two cows and immediately became energetic. He chatted with them, and then continued to cling to the second brother, and almost fell asleep immediately after being hugged.

  The people who were looking at her and talking to the buffalo in the last second "..."

   This sleeping speed is no one else.

The little Nuannuan nestled in his brother's arms and slept soundly. His little face was flushed. Gu Nan was about to take off his coat and cover it for his sister when Bai Mohua took it out from his backpack. a small blanket.