Chapter 15: Milk Flavored Nuannuan

The old man obviously thought of this when Mama Gu reminded him, and he agreed.

  Compared to his old man who is fond of his grandchildren, it is more important to have a better relationship between the younger ones. After all, the brothers and sisters will support each other in the future. Of course, the older brother should protect the younger sister, but the premise is that the relationship between the siblings is good.

  The old man is very confident in the character of his children and grandchildren. Although some of them are a bit stubborn, they are not flawed in character. Although his grandson says he dislikes Nuan Nuan, in action...

  Heh... just an awkward kid who will slap himself in the face sooner or later.

   "Nuan Nuan, can my brother teach you how to read?"

  Master Gu asked softly, this matter mainly depends on Nuan Nuan himself.

  The little girl nodded without hesitation, her fluffy hair swayed slightly with her movements, and a bunch of little hairs suddenly sprouted from her head.

   Gu Mama Gu Papa "!!"

   All of a sudden, their eyes were glued up.

   Even Grandpa Gu stared at him.

  Good guy, when the breeze blows, the little bunch of dumb hairs swayed unsteadily, as if greeting them.

  Three people: I just want to touch my hands itchy.

   Seeing that they were all staring at her forehead, Nuan Nuan felt a little dazed on her little face, and raised her small arm to touch her head.

   "Is there something on Nuan Nuan's head?"

  The little fingers fumbled on the hair, and then pressed down the little hair. When she let go of her hand, the little hair stood up again.

  Mother Gu's heart trembled with that little silly hair, it's so...so cute!

"No."

  She smiled and stretched out her hand, and successfully pinched the little bunch of dull hair.

   "Just some hair sticking out."

  Nuan Nuan let out an obedient oh, it turned out to be hair, so it's fine.

  She couldn't see it herself, but in the eyes of the three adults, this bunch of little hairs was very smart.

  Before the haircut, the little hair was **** by the hair rope and could not stand up. After the haircut, it was suppressed by the stylist's styling, and now it has stood up strongly after a while.

   Nuan Nuan continued to walk leisurely with her little hair on her head, walking the dog and cat, and when it was almost done, she walked back with the adults in step.

  She was thinking about reading and writing, but she was too timid to tell her little brother, so she could only look at her mother eagerly.

   "Mom, if little brother doesn't want to teach Nuannuan, can I learn to read with grandpa, dad and you."

  She will study hard.

   "Yes, your little brother doesn't want to be the only one in the family who can read and write, you can ask anyone."

  Hearing my mother say this, Nuan Nuan immediately stopped panicking. Anyway, there is no little brother, grandpa and mother.

  Mother Gu took Nuan Nuan to the door of Gu An's room and knocked on the door. After a while, Gu An ran out with bare feet.