Chapter 171-172: Gu Bei is back || Birthday

Sitting in the office, Gu Nan looked at his mobile phone for the nth time, and frowned, as if he had encountered some century-old problem.

  Nan Feng kept an eye on his nose, nose and heart, handed him the document in his hand and reminded him.

   "Boss, maybe Miss Nuannuan is busy with something and doesn't have time to send you a message."

   That's right, Gu Nan is waiting for a message from his sister.

  I used to send him messages at this time, telling him to eat well, but today I don't feel like eating well.

Gu Nan's strong professionalism made him hold back the corners of his mouth, he looked so out of his mind, those who didn't know would think you had a girlfriend, maybe even if you did, it wouldn't be such an exaggeration, the Gu family is really a group of all members Dote on Miss Nuan Nuan.

   I don't know that if Miss Nuan Nuan grows up and wants to marry in the future, it is estimated that her father will be so disastrous that he will pick up a 70-meter sword to kill people.

   Gu Nan pursed his lips, "Did something happen to Nuan Nuan?"

  Nanfeng gently reminded, "Actually, you can call and ask."

  Gu Nan thought for a second and nodded, "You are right."

  But it seems a bit fussy to call and ask just because my sister didn't send him a message. It would be bad if I left Nuan Nuan with an unsteady impression.

  Actually...he was simply thinking too much.

  The mobile phone beeped twice, and the other party was connected.

   "Crooked? Big brother?"

   Gu Nan hummed, and he, who is not very good at talking, just hummed and didn't continue. If Nan Feng is in a hurry, you should talk.

   Gu Nan coughed, "What are you doing?"

  The warm, soft and glutinous milk voice came from the mobile phone, "My mother and I are learning how to cook in the kitchen, big brother, have you eaten obediently?"

"have eaten."

   "Oh, big brother, you have to come back early today. Nuannuan and mother are waiting for you at home. I'm washing fruit now, so I haven't sent you a message. You should take a good rest yourself, don't be too tired..."

   Nuan Nuan talked a lot in a small mouth, but Gu Nan hummed from time to time, and listened patiently. After this phone call, his frowning brows finally relaxed.

  Nanfeng breathed a sigh of relief by the side, and only Miss Nuan Nuan can make the master feel better.

  His grandfather is facially paralyzed, and the expression on his cold face is always like that of a robot, although he looks handsome and cool.

But occasionally when he is in a bad mood and depressed, although the expression on his face has not changed, his aura is stronger and more depressed, causing everyone around him to tremble with fear. The sad thing is that his expressionless face always No one could guess what had happened to him.

   Nanfeng, who has been with him for many years, can occasionally guess a little bit of his mood.

As soon as he hung up the phone, Gu Nan immediately turned on the workaholic mode. He was really like a robot, sitting upright on the office chair with two computers in front of him to host two meetings abroad at the same time. language conference.

  At the same time, he also looked at the document he just gave him with a glance, pointed out several problems in it, and asked Nanfeng to take it down for rectification.