Chapter 41: go home

In the car, Nuan Nuan was sitting next to her elder brother and father in a very well-behaved posture, the arc of her lips never fell down, her little feet dangling in the air, and from time to time she secretly glanced at the stern young man sitting next to her, her eyes bent into The beautiful little crescent moon, the whole little person exudes the light of joy.

"Happy?"

   A cold, hard and deep voice sounded in the cramped space, Nuan Nuan peeked at her big brother being caught.

  The smile in Gu Nan's eyes flashed away, but the expression on his face was still as cold as a lump of ice.

   "Yeah, happy to see big brother."

  The little guy who was caught was blushing and seemed a little shy, but he still answered the big brother's question softly.

  Papa Gu became a bit apprehensive. Seeing the eldest son, the daughter forgot about him.

   "Nuan Nuan comes to Dad, and I'll be home soon. You will be happy when you take the flowers for Mom."

  The beautiful and exquisite bouquet is colorful, and the warm and dark pupils are full of these beautiful colors. She also likes these beautiful flowers very much.

  The little guy hugged the bouquet, his sitting posture became more upright, and he also took back a little of the attention that fell on Gu Nan.

   Gu Nan glanced at his father expressionlessly.

  Gu Linmo had a gentle smile on his face, "Son, I will accompany Dad to the company tomorrow."

  I have left a lot of work for you!

   "Not going."

  Gu Nan refused very simply.

  Gu Linmo "..."

  This son is afraid that he will rebel, "If you don't go, you must go!"

  Gu Nan just stopped talking, looked at the phone coldly, leaned his upper body back slightly, his phoenix eyes slowly fell on the little girl.

  Before he came back, he had thought about meeting his younger sister in various ways. Before he met anyone, he didn't say anything on the face, but he was actually a little nervous in his heart. He was afraid that his sister would be afraid that he would not like him.

  Because of his cold temperament and strong sense of oppression, adults dare not approach him, let alone children. Children cry when they see him.

  He also thought about it before, what would he do if he saw Nuan Nuan and she cried?

  Because of nervousness, Gu Nan went to the toilet at the airport right after getting off the plane. Unexpectedly, when he came out, he saw a little guy trying to wash his hands on his toes, and... the little guy looked familiar.

   At that time, after he stood still, he took out his mobile phone to confirm.

  He never expected that the way he and his sister met was... like this.

  At that time, he didn't think much about it. He walked over and hugged the little guy to wash his hands. The moment he hugged Nuan Nuan, his muscles and jaw were tense.

  Unexpectedly, the little guy was indeed a little scared at first, but he was only facing the fear of strangers, but he didn't cry as expected.

   Nuannuan is more courageous than she imagined, or is it because of the wonderful blood relationship that she is not afraid of herself?