Chapter 65: warm roll

The morning sun fell through the window, and the hazy water mist passed through the transparent scale and scattered in the warm room. A burrito-like thing squirmed on the ground and then fell silent.

   Nuan Nuan woke up in a daze, and when she wanted to rub her eyes with her hands, she found that she couldn't move her hands.

  The air is stuffy, the furry head is arching and arching, a small furry head is arched out from the roll, the small face is powdery, and the eyes are a little dazed and dazed at his current situation when he just opened his eyes.

  She remembered that the eldest brother didn't come back last night, and then it became a problem who to sleep with, and the fourth brother and the younger brother almost got into a fight.

  The final solution is that the three brothers and sisters all came to the little brother's bedroom, and the two brothers planned to decide the outcome through a game.

   While she was the referee, she slowly ate and drank with a bunch of snacks and Wangzai milk.

  Watching them playing games and then falling asleep, the memory after that is basically gone, so why did she wake up like this, why did she get rolled up in the quilt?

   Tossing and groaning for a long time was useless. Nuan Nuan hummed a little, and there was movement from the side. Turning her head to look over, Nuan Nuan was a little dazed and found that it wasn't just her who was wrapped up in the quilt...

  Gu An squirmed in the quilt for a while and finally woke up.

   "Damn it! Did you put Gu Mingli on the roll for me!"

  Gu An struggled hard inside the quilt, rolled around for a while, crawled for a while, and then bumped into Nuan Nuan.

  Caught off guard, Nuan Nuan rolled to the side twice in a daze.

   "Brother~"

  A weak chirping sound came from inside the quilt, Nuan Nuan retracted her head into the quilt and began to fiddle.

   "Ahh!! I'm sorry Nuannuan, I didn't mean to, are you okay!"

"fine."

  A warm, soft and muffled voice came out of the quilt.

   After finally getting out of the quilt, she discovered that there were actually three quilts on the ground, and the fourth brother was there too!

  Gu An came out and kicked at Gu Mingli's roll, "You can roll it yourself and roll me, my lord!

  Gu Mingli opened his eyes agitatedly, the fundus of his eyes was a little dark, he played games last night and went to bed very late.

   "Don't force me to beat you! If you didn't kick the quilt in the middle of the night, who would want to roll you?"

  Nuan Nuan "..."

   It turned out that the fourth brother did it, so why did she do it.

  Gu An hummed twice, yawned and took Nuan Nuan to wash up.

Nuan Nuan fell asleep on the small table yesterday after playing the game. Afraid that she would catch a cold, Gu Mingli took the quilt and rolled her up into a firm roll and put her on the bed to sleep while Gu An was stunned. .

   Later they were playing games, and he couldn't hold back and fell asleep. Who knew that Gu Mingli would stay cheeky and roll him into a ball.

  But...how did my sister roll off the bed?