Chapter 33: Send dinner to the fourth brother

Although... the process was a bit difficult, at least it was packaged out.

Among them, the dumplings made by Gu Mama and Nuannuan are the best. The white, fat and beautifully shaped dumplings are neatly placed together, which is simply the gospel of obsessive-compulsive disorder, and the various shapes in the basket next to it are horrible The piled-up dumplings form a particularly tragic contrast.

   "Okay, keep these dumplings for you two to eat, and cook them for Mingli first."

   "Good~"

   Nuan Nuan is very active, following her mother like a tail to watch her cook dumplings, watching the white and fat dumplings she made into the pot, smiling happily.

  As for the other father and son looking at their bags, they all showed disgust on their faces.

   "Dad, why are you uglier than me!"

  Papa Gu frowned, "Nonsense, obviously yours is uglier!"

   It's just fifty steps and a hundred steps.

   After the dumplings were cooked, Nuan Nuan hugged the insulation box and boarded the car with her father and brother.

   "Grandpa and Mom bye, Nuan Nuan will be back soon."

  The little girl said goodbye softly before leaving, which made both of them laugh happily.

   "Then remember to call mom when you come back."

   "Good~"

  Nancheng Noble High School, after evening self-study, many people went to the cafeteria for dinner.

  Gu Mingli glanced at his phone, and there was no call yet, which made him feel a little annoyed. Could it be that the little guy forgot?

  Opening the uncle's phone number, he hesitated for a while with his thumb hanging in the air, but still didn't press it.

  He was still a little scared of his uncle, and it would be too embarrassing if it was his uncle who answered the phone.

   "It's better not to forget what you said!" Gu Mingli muttered.

   "Brother, are you going to have dinner? Shall we go together?"

  Tang Le ran over from behind and patted Gu Mingli on the shoulder.

  Gu Mingli put his hands in his pockets, his expression was a little loose, and his eyes were fierce, "I won't go."

   "Why don't you go, don't you usually go to have dinner?"

  The corners of Gu Mingli's mouth raised slightly, "Today is different. Someone brought it for me today. I'll go back to the dormitory first."

   After speaking, he strode away. The tall and thin boy moved nimbly and slid straight down on the railing of the stairwell. His eyebrows and eyes were flying, and his red hair was unassuming even in the night.

   Gu Mingli's handsome face full of wild beauty can control this head of red hair, making him look like a character who walked out of a cartoon instead of overturning.

  Tang Le looked at Gu Mingli who left briskly and scratched his head in a daze, "Brother Ming, what's wrong?"

Lu Xingzhi walked over from behind unhurriedly, looking cold and bookish, he seemed out of place with this small group from outsiders. Only people who know that this guy won't lose to Gu Mingli in a fight.