Chapter 164: 2 in 1

"Okay, I can leave the hospital today."

   Nuan Nuan immediately became happy, with a big smile on his face, like a little sunflower.

  She got out of bed in an instant, climbed out of bed and stepped on small slippers and got busy with energy. After a few days in the hospital, she directly added several sets of pajamas, as well as various food, drink and skin care products.

   These are to be taken back.

  The little girl happily packed up with her brothers.

  The elder brothers smiled and shook their heads when they saw her like this. Compared with the sickly one on the bed, of course such a lively and lively Nuan Nuan is more lovable.

  Staying in the hospital these days is not just about treating her illness, but more importantly, observing whether she was frightened by the events of that day, causing some psychological problems.

  Through the observation of time, she looks happy and heartless during the day, but she still has nightmares at night, and she woke up with fright on the first night.

   Apparently that matter still had an impact on her.

  Everyone took turns sleeping with her, and Bai Moshu's usual verbal enlightenment is almost no problem now.

  Bai Mohua looked at his brother adoringly, "Brother, you went to country M to study psychology so well."

  Medical skills, psychology and hypnotist, just ask his brother what else he can't do!

  Bai Moshu looked at him "If you go to learn..."

  Bai Mohua "I don't want it, my brother is enough."

   Nuan Nuan hugged the clothes and swayed like a little penguin and walked beside them, and nodded heavily in agreement when she heard the second cousin's words.

   "Yes, brothers are enough!"

  Little Nai's voice is full of vigor, and her brothers are the most powerful!

   Several people in the ward looked at a certain little dumpling and laughed.

  Finally back home, not only Nuan Nuan misses home, but also the people and animals in this family miss Nuan Nuan.

   It seems that Nuan Nuan will come back today, and there are already rows of furry squatting at the door.

   Nuan Nuan pulled the car window with his little hand, and poked out a little furry head, looking at the briquettes, their eyes were curved into small crescents, shining brightly.

   "Rhubarb, Briquettes, Xiaoju, Mama Cat, Damao Ermao and Doudou, I'm back~"

  Called over one by one. The moment they heard her voice, the ears of the little animals were instantly pricked up. They were as excited as old friends who hadn't seen each other for a few years, and ran towards this side quickly wagging their tails.

  The driver was afraid of hurting them, so he stopped immediately, Nuan Nuan opened the door, and before he could get out of the car, Rhubarb yelled and got in through the gap in the door.

   Its barking was full of grievances, as if it was accusing Nuan Nuan of where she had been for so long and why she didn't go home.

  The big head fell directly into her arms, and he sat down and raised his front paws to rest on the little girl's shoulders.

   Such a big hairy dumpling acted like a baby, and almost overturned the petite Nuan Nuan.

  Other Mao Tuanzi also rushed over and jumped on her, screaming aggrievedly, but within a few seconds, the brothers watched helplessly as their sister disappeared.