Chapter 103: Gu Mingli trains horses

Holding the big head of the black horse in his arms, he smiled warmly and softly, revealing two small pointed canine teeth, cute and soft.

   "It's called Thunder."

  The little girl tilted her head and rubbed her little face towards it, then greeted it softly with a milky voice.

   "Hello Thunder, I'm Nuan Nuan."

   "咴咴~"

  The two horses suddenly began to compete for favor, and the breeder next to him had a look of shock on his face. This...is this still Thunder and Gale?

   "Brother, let me touch them too, they are so handsome!"

  Gu An rushed over to touch Thunder, but was slapped on the nose by it, and pouted to avoid it.

  Gu An froze with his palms in the air, and the smile on his face froze.

  Gu An"..."

   What... what's going on?

  He tried again in disbelief, Xun Lei ran away directly, walked around Gu Nan and walked behind him, flicked his beautiful ponytail, and rubbed his head against Nuan Nuan's little hands.

  Gu An felt that he was injured, and it was still an internal injury.

   "Why are you double-standard horse!"

  He akimbo angrily, and his eyes fell on Baima Gaifeng.

Gale gave Gu An a sideways glance, then stomped away, and went around to the other side to continue rubbing for warmth, even biting her clothes and gently pulling her, tilting her head to use the handsome horse's head. The direction of the back indicates.

  The breeder was even more shocked, his eyes widened in disbelief and he exclaimed.

   "Hailwind is inviting Miss to sit on its back!"

  He has been feeding them for such a long time, except when grooming, he never allows himself to touch them, and he has nothing to do except look at them greedily.

  But now... Blast and Thunder are probably the first time seeing the young lady of the Gu family, and they even invited her on their backs!

   Comparing people to people can really **** people off.

  Gu An was crying in his heart, and he refused to touch it, so he invited his sister to his back.

  Gu Mingyu and Gu Mingli also tried, but the two horses were so proud that they raised their necks and avoided it.

   Seeing this, Gu An felt relieved, it turned out that he was not targeted alone, hahaha...

   Nuan Nuan smiled crookedly and touched Gaifeng's head, "But Nuan Nuan can't ride."

   Her jiojio is so short.

  Gu Nan asked her if she wanted to try horseback riding.

   "Is it ok?"

  The little girl's clear eyes were sparkling, shining with anticipation.

"Ok."

   Gu Nan nodded slightly, and then hugged Nuan Nuan with one arm, while holding the saddle with the other hand, he turned on the horse easily and handsomely.

  He placed the little girl facing him in front of him, holding the rein with his muscular and smooth arms and tugging lightly, and Gaifeng obediently walked a few steps in the direction of his control.