Chapter 30: The straightforward Gu An

Nuan Nuan looked at her little brother with big eyes and blinked, wondering if he heard it wrong.

"elder brother?"

  Gu An was a little annoyed, "What's the matter? You're not happy with me allowing you to call me brother outside, my lord?"

  The obedient little girl shook her head quickly, her eyes suddenly looked at him with sparkling eyes.

   "Really? Brother, aren't you afraid that Nuan Nuan will embarrass you?"

  The little girl's voice was soft and excited, but she was not angry at all.

  Gu An folded his arms and snorted coldly, "I am the boss at school and I have the final say. If they dare to dislike you, I will beat them up!"

"Wow."

   Nuan Nuan gave a wow of praise, and clapped hard with an adoring look.

   "Brother, you are amazing!"

   Being praised by his younger sister's soft and waxy milk voice, and watching with adoring eyes, Gu An was a little flustered.

   "That is, I have the final say at school."

"Snapped..."

   His father slapped him unceremoniously on the back of the head. Gu An covered his head and complained.

  Gu's father looked over with a faint look, and Gu An shrank his neck cowardly and whispered.

   "A good man doesn't suffer from immediate losses, thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi, when I grow up..."

"Ok?"

   Papa Gu looked over with one look, and he shut up.

   Laughing coldly, Gu Linmo touched the little furry head of his good daughter.

   "Nuan Nuan, don't listen to your brother's nonsense, no one will dislike you."

"Oh."

  The little guy let out a soft oh, his brows and eyes were crooked and he tilted his head and rubbed against his father's palm, he was very good.

  Gu An looked at his sister, who was as soft as a kitten, and looked at his own hand, eager to touch it.

   But he was stared back by his father.

  Gu An was furious, his father was going too far! Nuan Nuan is still his sister, why can't she touch her head!

When the car arrived at Gu's villa, the two pets were still guarding the door. When the car approached, Rhubarb ran over wagging his tail, and the briquettes on the wall were still walking gracefully and with the style of a big boss, walking leisurely. .

   When Nuan Nuan got out of the car, she was barked by excited dogs, begging for hugs.

After rubbing Gouzi's big face plate, the briquettes walked up to him and fell into Nuannuan's arms with a light jump. The benefits of being small were fully reflected. Rhubarb whimpered and looked at him enviously. Briquettes.

   "The baby is back."

   A gentle voice came, and Nuan Nuan looked at her mother with bright eyes, put the coal ball on the rhubarb's head, ran over with short legs, and hugged Gu's mother.

   "Mom~"

  The grandma called out to her mother, and she was picked up by Gu's mother and kissed on her little face.