Chapter 166: Brother, are hackers really powerful?

They have enough umbrellas here, so it's no problem to send one out.

  Gu An glanced over there and nodded, "Okay."

  Of course he would be happy to hide under an umbrella with his sister.

  So the little girl ran over with the umbrella in her hand, walked up to the man and handed the umbrella out in a childish voice.

   "Brother gives you an umbrella, hurry home."

  The young man was wearing a mask, and a pair of light black pupils stared down at the girl in front of him who was on tiptoe and handed him the umbrella.

   "Give me your umbrella, what about you?"

  The young man's voice sounded a little hoarse. He didn't seem to feel embarrassed because he was hiding here alone from the rain. Instead, he was calm and unusual, as if he was appreciating the rain.

   Nuannuan smiled softly, and replied with a soft and cheerful voice, "I have a brother."

  Gu An cooperated and puffed up his chest. The feeling of being needed by his sister is simply not too satisfying hehe...

  The young man took the umbrella, without looking at the vigilant bodyguard next to him.

   He asked in a hoarse voice, "You gave me the umbrella, what do you want from me."

  Nuan Nuan "???"

   Only stayed for a few seconds, Nuan Nuan heard him ask again, "What do you want."

   Nuan Nuan shook her head, "We have extra umbrellas and you don't have them. Nuan Nuan doesn't want your big brother's stuff. I have money, so I can buy another one in the future."

   When Nuan Nuan was about to leave with her little brother, she suddenly heard a cooing sound.

  She looked at her belly, she wasn't hungry, it definitely wasn't from her belly.

   "Cuckoo..."

  The voice came again, Nuan Nuan and Gu An's eyes fell on the young man wearing a mask.

   Then there was another cooing sound, and it was confirmed that it was coming from him, but the person involved was as calm as if he didn't realize that he was hungry.

Nuan Nuan wrinkled her little nose, took her schoolbag and dug inside, then took out five toffees, two lollipops, and a piece of strawberry chocolate. After thinking about it, she even took out the hot milk tea Also sent out.

  The little girl took out all these things with her small hands and put them in his hands.

   "Eat, big brother, fill your belly and eat."

  Just as he was about to leave, he grabbed his hand, and the bodyguards looked at him very unkindly.

   "What else is there?"

   "Why help me."

  The young man stared straight at her with light black eyes. This kind of gaze could easily make people feel uncomfortable, but Nuan Nuan didn't notice any malice in him.

  The little girl replied naturally, "Because you are hungry."

   "These things are yours."

   Nuan Nuan "Well, I'm giving it to you now, it's yours."

  The young man stared at her blankly, with deep eyes, "With these things, you can exchange one thing, anything, I will help you."

   Nuannuan gave him a strange look, thinking that this big brother might be embarrassed to take his own things.