Chapter 6: childish grandpa and dad

The old man glanced at his son and daughter-in-law quite complacently, but he didn't realize that he showed off inadvertently, with a bright expression on his face, 'Nuan Nuan's favorite is still me, the old man. '

  Papa Gu refused to admit defeat, "Papa will take you for a walk after Nuan Nuan finished eating."

  The kid nodded obediently, and smiled with crooked eyebrows. Even though his skin was a bit dark, he still couldn't hide his delicate and beautiful features, and his smile looked even better.

  The little girl said softly, "Thank you, Dad."

  The corners of Papa Gu's mouth raised, and he looked at the old man with calm eyes.

  Master Gu "..."

  This unfilial son!

  Mother Gu couldn't laugh or cry when she saw the eye contact between the two of them. When did these two most dignified people in the family become so naive.

"Mom, where's brother?"

   Nuan Nuan held a delicate steamed bun in her mouth, and with a single bite, she bit the white and fat steamed bun into a crescent-shaped gap.

   This steamed bun is so delicious, Nuan Nuan took a bite and his eyes lit up, it was clear and watery, as if there were twinkling stars.

  The little guy looks happy after eating, her cheeks are bulging, even if she is thin, she can't hide her cuteness.

  Watching her eat, Mr. Gu instantly felt his appetite whet.

   "Leave him alone, your brother must still be sleeping now, that guy won't get up until ten o'clock."

Nuannuan gave an obedient oh, and licked her lips with her little tongue to suffocate the rest of the buns. This time, her cheeks were puffed up even more, like a little hamster stealing food. Pinch the soft cheeks.

Nuan Nuan originally wanted to restrain herself habitually. When she used to eat in the village, she didn't dare to eat too much for fear of being rejected. She just came here today. She habitually wanted to restrain herself when eating. eat too much.

But this breakfast was so delicious, she accidentally ate five delicate steamed buns, a small bowl of seafood porridge and a few dumplings when she came back to her senses. Putting down the chopsticks with a stiff expression, he secretly glanced at the other people on the table with a guilty conscience.

  She is so edible, will she be disgusted...

Nuan Nuan had a small face tangled up, **** under the dining table were all mixed together.

   "Are Nuan Nuan full?"

   Seeing her stop, Mama Gu asked with concern, "Can you eat more? Eat more if you can, but don't push yourself too hard, or you will have a stomachache, you know?"

  The other two people on the table also showed her concerned expressions.

   Seeing that they didn't dislike her, Nuan Nuan finally let go of her uneasy heart. She sat obediently on the chair and showed a shy and soft smile.

   "Well, I'm full."

Old man Gu wiped his mouth slowly, and said warmly to Nuan Nuan with a smile.