Chapter 203: The vixen is prettier than you

Why...how do you like to touch my face.

   Nuan Nuan was a little puzzled, she rubbed her chubby face with both hands, as if... she felt a little comfortable.

  Under Lin Jiu's expectant eyes, Nuan Nuan nodded slightly, and raised a little finger and said in a childlike voice.

   "Only one click."

  Lin Jiu's eyes were bright, rubbed his hands together, carefully put them on the warm, soft and fleshy little face, and pinched it gently.

   "I knew it, your face must be very soft!" This feels so comfortable!

  Lin Jiu laughed foolishly, and moved her nose close to her.

   "Gu Nuannuan, you smell so good!"

   Nuan Nuan blinked her eyes, raised her arm and smelled it herself, but she didn't smell anything.

   "No, no smell at all."

  Lin Jiu: "There is a very good milky smell."

   "Ahem..."

  On the podium, Teacher Yang glanced at Lin Jiu and signaled her to be quiet.

   "Yan Hui, take a few people with me to get the books."

"understood."

   Nuannuan glanced back, and the one who answered the teacher was the boy who kicked his brother out first.

  Lin Jiu leaned over and whispered to her.

   "Nuan Nuan, you look so young, how old are you this year?"

   "Six years old."

  Lin Jiu's eyes widened, "Six years old, I'm already eight years old!"

   Besides, she is much taller than Nuan Nuan, originally she was the shortest in the class, but now she is Nuan Nuan!

   "Nuan Nuan, I heard they said that you got full marks in all three subjects of the exam this time? You are so good."

  Study so well at such a young age.

   Nuan Nuan is a little proud, "Because I have a very powerful brother."

  Lin Jiu "???"

  What does this have to do with your brother?

  Just when he was about to ask, Teacher Yang came back with most of the male students in the class carrying books, and then began to distribute textbooks to the students one by one.

   Nuannuan sat obediently in her seat, her beautiful eyes lit up while holding her own book.

  She couldn't wait to flip through them. These books all had a special fragrance, and she would be a second-grade student in the future.

  Going to school is not only her dream, but also grandma's dream.

  She is holding the book, wondering when she will be able to return to Xiaoxi Village, she wants to tell grandma the good news, grandma will be very happy to come back.

  She carefully stacked her books neatly one by one.

   Many students only feel pain when they see so many books, but she only feels happy when she sees the heavy books in front of her.

  "Ah...these questions look so difficult."

  Master Lin Jiu next to him was flipping through the book, and when he saw the math textbook, he wailed.