Chapter 96: play games

Bai Mohua shook his head quickly. He was an obedient student when he was in school. At that time, he devoted himself to studying and drawing, and never played games at all.

  Gu Mingli snorted, and suddenly a series of questions came down on him.

   "You are really a good student, so have you skipped class? Have you ever been penalized and criticized for puppy love?"

  Bai Mohua was confused by his series of questions, especially when he heard the last question, his fair face suddenly turned red, not only his face was red, but his ears were also red, like cooked shrimp.

  Gu Mingli looked at him in surprise, "...Aren't you so innocent? I just ask you to be so shy. How did you grow so big?"

  Bai Mohua glared at him fiercely, "I just want to see how you play games... why do you ask these questions!"

   Seeing his reaction, Gu Mingli immediately became interested.

"Just tell me, I'm quite curious now, and you are so young and so tender... Did any girls chase you when you were in school? Are all the girls who chase you are mature-looking big boys?" Sister type?"

  White ink painting "!!"

  He pushed Gu Mingli's head away, "Don't ask this, no!"

  Looking at it like that, he seems to be in a hurry, and he will get angry if he asks again.

  Gu Mingli shrugged and changed the subject, "Okay, what about the first two questions?"

  Bai Mohua snorted, "Do you think everyone talks about skipping classes and writing self-criticisms as commonplace as you do, no!"

  Gu Mingli clicked his tongue, "Your school days are not complete at all, teenagers should be a little rebellious, don't skip classes, fall in love early and leave early, and at least play games."

   While talking about his slender fingers flicking on the screen of the phone to kill the player on the opposite side, the notification sound of taking the head came from the phone.

  There was a sweet and greasy voice coming from the earphones, and Yao on the opposite side begged Brother G to let him go, but Gu Mingli did not change his face, raised his gun and killed him, and then chased and beat the other Yao.

  'Fuck! Yao, why did you offend Han Xin on the other side! '

  'How do people know, brother G, did you call the wrong person? '

  Gu Mingli pressed the tip of his tongue against his cheeks, and said calmly.

   "That's right, your voice is too low, I can't help it, so let's kill you first."

  'Fuck! '

  'What kind of stinky straight man is this! '

  During Yao's last yelling and scolding, she was finally sent away by Gu Mingli's attack.

  After sending Yao away, he turned off the earphones, and looked down at the big furry head that was almost in front of him.

   "You're blocking my view."

  Bai Mohua quickly sat up straight, and said in a loud voice, "It wasn't intentional."

   After playing a round, he raised his chin and asked Bai Mohua to take out his phone.

   "Shall I play a game with you?"

  As soon as Bai Mohua's eyes lit up, he immediately took out his mobile phone, sat cross-legged next to him, and then he was pulled into a team. After a brief introduction by Gu Mingli, he started playing games.