Chapter 116: envious

Although the members of Gu Nan's studio have always known about the existence of her sister, they have never met her in person.

   Everyone thought about various ways to meet each other, but they didn't expect such an embarrassing scene.

  After a while of flying around, those who brushed their hair combed their hair, those who brushed their teeth brushed their teeth and washed their face, and those who shaved and shaved their beard.

  It seems that everything I saw before was an illusion...

  Nanfeng raised his eyebrows. It's really rare that this group of people are also neatly dressed at work.

   "Hi sister."

  The handsome young man came over with a smile on his face and greeted him first. Among the group of people, his hair was the thickest except for Gu Nan.

   "Hi brother~"

  Nuan Nuan politely and softly shouted, and being held in the arms of the big brother was so obedient.

   It has turned into a group of technical nerds.

  Looking real is cuter, and the voice is even better!

   "What is my sister doing here?"

   "Did you miss your brother?"

   A group of people started teasing her.

   Nuan Nuan's little face was puffed with powder, and she nodded her head shyly and shyly.

   "Delivering meals to big brother."

   Meal delivery!

  Everyone's eyes fell on the lunch box that Nanfeng was carrying. What kind of fairy treatment is this!

  They all eat takeaway every day!

  Suddenly, pairs of envious eyes fell on Gu Nan.

  Although Gu Nan's expression didn't change much, his dark eyes lit up a little, and the corners of his mouth raised a small arc.

   This little change was not obvious, but it happened that Nanfeng saw it.

  He twitched the corner of his mouth, he had finally discovered that Master Gu was actually a little, um... sullen.

   Just at this time, the front desk delivered food to the entire studio.

   It's also time for them to have lunch.

   "You guys eat." Gu Nan finished speaking in a calm voice and carried Nuan Nuan to his office.

  Everyone "..."

   Today's takeaway was ordered by Gu Nan for them, and it was from XX's private restaurant. They were so happy at the time, but now they are looking at the lunch box given by the boss in his hand.

  The takeaway in my hand suddenly became unsavory.

  Gu Mingyu doesn't treat himself as a guest at all and wanders around the studio, of course he doesn't touch things randomly.

   "Let's go, let's go and see what the boss eats."

   A group of people were so curious, carrying their own rice bowls, one by one the dogs sneaked over to Gu Nan's personal lounge.

  The door was pushed open by them, and then they carefully drilled in one head, two heads, three heads...

  People outside peeked inside like stacked arhats.