Chapter 117: Then Nuannuan lie?

Big brother is too busy with work, Nuan Nuan doesn't want to disturb him for too long, so I walked around his studio and looked at the beautiful game characters he made, and I was very proud.

   Her big brother is awesome!

   Gu Nan showed Nuan Nuan a lot of game backgrounds and characters, but he didn't show her the character modeling of the younger junior sister in the game, because it was a surprise prepared for her. If the surprise was discovered in advance, it would not be a surprise.

   When leaving, Nuannuan's mobile phone rang, it was the sound of transferring money!

  The little girl held her phone and glanced at it. It was really the money transferred to her by her elder brother, a big red envelope with an amount of 100,000.

   Nuan Nuan "...Big Brother."

  She looked at Gu Nan anxiously, "I already collected a lot of money yesterday."

   Gu Nan said calmly, "Since they have accepted all of them, then mine should be accepted too."

  Nuan Nuan "..."

   She really just wants to give gifts...

   There was a slightly depressed Nuannuan child sitting in the car, holding his pointed chin with his palm and sighing.

   Gu Mingyu watched it amusedly, pinching the little girl's thick and delicate earlobes.

   "Why are you still not happy when you receive the money?"

  Nuan Nuan's milky voice said, "But Nuan Nuan doesn't need money."

   "Then save it, and we'll talk about it when we need to use it."

"Oh"

   After returning home, Nuan Nuan learned painting and guqin for a while, and went to the fourth brother's school in the afternoon.

  Gu Mingyu didn't follow this time because he had too many student fans, and he was afraid that being recognized would cause confusion, so Bai Mohua went with her.

   It's just that after arriving at the school, no one answered the phone. The students in the school were all out of class. She didn't know if the fourth brother had returned to the dormitory, so she could only stand under the tree with her cousin and continue to call.

   But still no one answered...

   "Gu Mingli!!"

There was a burst of screaming, Nuan Nuan and Bai Mo Hua looked at each other, and they all looked at the basketball court at the same time. Although it was indoors, countless girls shouted Nuan Nuan's familiar name loudly, It's hard not to hear this voice.

   It seems that there is no need to look for it now, the enthusiastic people have already found it for them.

   Nuan Nuan hugged the gift for the fourth brother, took her cousin's hand and ran to the indoor basketball court.

  The number of people inside is really beyond imagination, and Bai Mohua wonders if the whole school's students have come here.

  The two weak chickens couldn't squeeze in until they reached the door.

   "Student, what are you doing inside?"

  Bai Mohua held Nuan Nuan's hand, tiptoed to his neck and looked inside but couldn't see anyone, so he could only ask the classmate next to him.

  The girl was also looking at her male **** with her neck stretched out. She was not happy to be disturbed, but when she turned her head and saw Bai Mohua's face...