Chapter 122: Senior Gu Bei, I love you

Although Nuan Nuan likes to hear them praise her second brother, but... that is obviously smiling at me!

  A certain soft dumpling was so proud that it hummed in its heart, and the corners of its mouth couldn't help but rise up.

  Her brother!

  Gu Bei on the stage was already giving a speech. His clear and soft voice came out through the microphone, and everyone could hear it. It was like a trickle of clear water.

  Many girls covered their flushed faces and stared at the shining young man on the stage with bright eyes.

  There are always some people in this world who are favored by God, such as Gu Bei.

  Even though he has graduated for two years, he is still a legend among the students of University A. Of course, there are other outstanding students in University A, but no one is more popular than him.

  Gu Nan is a **** of learning, the school grassroots of the entire A University, although he only got a doctorate in IT programming and physics, but in fact he has more knowledge, and his professional level is no less than these two.

   Someone once said that his brain is comparable to a supercomputer, no matter how huge the data is, he can calculate it at the fastest speed at a glance.

  That's fine, the most important thing is that he is still good-looking, with a handsome appearance and a gentle temperament. Although he has a bit of an independent personality because he likes to spend time in the laboratory, this does not affect his charm.

  When he was in school, there were countless campus goddesses who wanted to pursue him, but in Gu Bei's eyes, there was only experimentation, so many goddesses failed.

As he published many award-winning papers and participated in professors' experiments during his schooling, Gu Bei's achievements became higher and higher. Gradually, he also became an existence that girls in University A could not dream of. At that time, Bai Yueguang was in the minds of girls from all departments in the school.

  Of course, seeing him standing on the stage now, with the spotlight shining on the handsome young man, he has an aura of being exiled from the world. Everyone is thinking at the same time, who can be worthy of such a person who is like a fairy?

  Although they like it, they can't help but look at themselves.

   Am I worthy?

   When Gu Bei gave a speech, his tone was unhurried, as if with infinite tolerance. His eyes behind the glasses seemed to be smiling, as clean as clear springs, crushing the sunlight, and intoxicated many people.

The auditorium was so quiet that only the voice from the man on the stage came from. Everyone looked at him adoringly and excitedly, and tried their best to restrain themselves from making any movement. They looked solemn and solemn, as if making any sound was impossible. It is a blasphemy to the people on the stage.

   "Finally, it's a great honor to be able to return to my alma mater today. Brothers and sisters, come on, I hope you can show your own style in different fields in the future, thank you."

   After finishing his speech, Gu Bei took a step back slightly and walked out from behind the podium, bowing slightly to the teachers and students below.

  After that, he turned and left without hesitation.

   "Ahh! Senior Gu Bei, don't leave!!"

  The sister reacted and yelled splits at the top of her voice.