Chapter 99: Surprise, Gu Nan is here

Finally, Gu Nan compromised. After all, his younger sister looked so pitiful, so he couldn't bear to speak harshly.

   But after hanging up the phone, he touched his chin, and a thought flashed in his dark eyes.

  Gu An is going to go there early tomorrow morning... He suddenly had an idea in his mind.

  So Nuan Nuan didn't know that when she went to pick up her little brother the next day, there was an unexpected 'surprise'.

  Because the plane was scheduled to arrive at 7:00 in the morning, Nuan Nuan got up at 5:30, but was dragged down by a sleeper, and she didn't fully wake up until 6:00.

  Gu Mingyu was pulled up by the little girl for the nth time, and finally stopped pulling the soft Nuannuan to fall down and continue to sleep. He squinted his eyes and yawned, then stretched.

   "Third brother, you are getting up soon, we are going to pick up the little brother."

   Nuan Nuan pulled Gu Mingyu up, because she was so tired from tossing and tossing, her whole face was flushed, and she looked as fresh and delicious as a pink peach.

  Gu Mingyu said in a lazy and **** voice, I got it, hugged the limp, beautiful and lovely little sister, pinched her little face, and then kissed her chubby little cheek.

   "Why are you in such a hurry, it took less than half an hour to drive there."

   Nuan Nuan's fluffy hair was messed up by him, and his little face became even redder.

  She said softly, "Because I still have to clean up. If I go late, my little brother will be angry."

   "I'm so afraid that kid Gu An will be angry."

   Nuan Nuan said with a wrinkled expression, "It's so hard to coax my little brother to be angry."

  Gu Mingyu burst out laughing, thinking of how Nuan Nuan pitifully coaxed her two elder brothers yesterday, she felt happy for a while, so it is not a good thing to have more brothers.

   He murmured in his heart, but he was a little regretful that his sister was not born with his parents, and he was not Nuan Nuan's only brother.

  Under the little girl's urging, Gu Mingyu washed up a little faster than before, and finally got dressed and was lazily pushed out by the little girl.

  He hasn't put on a mask yet!

   Forget it, let's talk about it later.

   "Fourth brother!"

  Gu Mingli has already woken up, and bought breakfast from outside.

   Unexpectedly, the fourth brother is the most reliable among them.

"morning."

  Gu Mingli threw Nuan Nuan into the air and caught it lightly, then kissed her milky white fleshy little face.

   "Good morning fourth brother~"

  Nuan Nuan's voice was soft and sweet, and with curved eyebrows, he also kissed the fourth brother Junyi's face, and even moved his little cheek closer to kiss him affectionately, making Gu Mingyu's eyes hot when he saw it.

  She leaned over and pinched Nuan Nuan's fat little earlobes, and pointed her slender fingers at her side face.

   "Nuan Nuan didn't even give the third brother a kiss or post."

  Nuan Nuan twisted her soft and soft body, and with her blushing face, she also kissed and stuck to the third brother.

   Before the last white ink painting got up, Nuan Nuan went to wake her cousin up again as hardworking as a little bee.