Chapter 197-198: Commencement || take an exam

After returning to Gu's house in the afternoon, the eldest brother and father unexpectedly got off work very early today, but they had a purpose, and for some reason, Nuan Nuan felt that she saw a spark between father and elder brother.

  Papa Gu had a smile on his face, his eyes were like knives, "Nuan Nuan tomorrow to sign up, I will go."

  Gu Nan's calm and abnormal expression is like a thousand years ago, "I have told Nan Feng to ask for leave."

  Papa Gu looked at his eldest son with a half-hearted smile, "The wings are so hard, you dare to challenge your father, right?"

   Gu Nan looked at him with calm eyes, "You only know."

   It looks like it’s about to fight, Nuan Nuan looks left and right and bites her finger, what will happen if Dad and Big Brother fight QAQ

   Fortunately, both of them are decent people who manage large companies, so they won't really fight, but the aura of confrontation makes people shy away.

   Nuannuan was sitting on the sofa, and the fourth brother and the younger brother were sitting on the left and right sides respectively.

   "Will Big Brother and Dad fight?"

  The soft tone was full of worry.

  Gu An's eyes sparkled, and his voice was particularly excited, "I haven't seen Dad and Big Brother fight, it must be very exciting."

   As soon as he finished speaking, he was punched by Gu Mingli.

"you shut up."

  Gu An held his head and curled his lips, why didn't people talk!

   "I said... what are you two doing?"

   With a smile on her face, Mother Gu looked at her husband and eldest son with cold eyes.

  In an instant, her aura seemed to grow much taller, and she instantly became the most powerful presence in the family.

   "Wife, my daughter must go to sign up for such an important matter, so dad must take her with me, right? This unfilial son is going too far, and he will grab it from me."

  Gu Nan "I am Nuan Nuan's dear brother."

   "I'm still my own father!"

   Gu Nan "It's all the same."

  Papa Gu: ...What the **** is the same!

  Mother Gu: "Okay, you two, how many times have you taken leave? How many times have Nuan Nuan not had a mother? I will accompany my son and daughter to sign up tomorrow, and you two will go back to the company!"

  The two of them wanted to say something, but Mama Gu threw a sharp look at her, "Huh?"

  Papa Gu & Gu Nan "...Okay."

  After Gu’s mother left, Gu Bei came over with a smile and patted his elder brother on the shoulder, “Brother, it’s not time to hold a parent-teacher meeting…”

  Papa Gu "I'll go!"

  Gu Nan "..."

  He has to find a way to find time to make Nuan Nuan's parent contacts his own.

  The quarrel ended, and Nuan Nuan ran to her father and elder brother with juice to comfort her.

   "Dad has worked hard, big brother has worked hard."

  Everyone: What's the hard work? quarrel?

  Gu Bei rubbed her little head and said in a gentle voice, "Nuan Nuan will sleep with my second brother tonight, okay?"