Chapter 200: Cheap Gu An

Gu An's friends "..."

is that a lie!

  Everyone looked at him in disbelief.

   "Hello, Auntie and Brother."

  The children looked at the two adults not far behind Gu An and said hello politely, then whispered to Guan.

   "Stop bragging, you don't even copy your homework as the monitor yourself."

   "That's right, you'll be able to do your homework after all the classes are completed? Didn't all the homework in the previous summer vacation be bare?"

   "Brother, let's catch up with homework together."

  Gu An "..."

   This dismantling came unexpectedly.

  The image of a good brother can hardly be maintained anymore, originally he wanted to show off and act aggressively.

  Gu An was almost **** off by his stupid brothers.

   "Sister, you have to believe me, I am not what they say I am usually."

  Those people discovered the Nuan Nuan standing behind Gu An, who doesn't like the soft and delicate little dumpling as white as jade.

   "Sister is coming!"

   "Sister, did you sign up today? What grade are you in?"

   "Sister, we will cover you at school from now on."

   Surrounded by enthusiasm, Nuan Nuan looked at them with bright black and white eyes, and thanked them politely and politely.

"thanks."

  Gu An "... I don't need you! Have you finished your homework!"

Several people"……"

   "Come and catch up with homework together."

  Mother Gu glanced at her youngest son with a half-smile.

   "I used to come to school to catch up on homework, huh?"

  Gu An "...just a little bit."

  He compared a small distance with two fingers.

  Mother Gu rolled her eyes indecently.

  Gu An took his younger sister to the classroom together, and Gu's mother chatted with a parent she knew again. She didn't know what happened to the adults, why did she like to pull the red line so much.

  Gu Bei: "Oh~"

  Gu An, who came to the classroom here, took out his winter vacation homework book and patted it on the table.

   "Let me show you, I said I have finished my homework, if you don't believe me, ask my sister!"

   Nuan Nuan took her little brother's hand and nodded obediently, and testified to her brother in a childlike voice.

   "Yeah, my little brother did the homework by himself."

  Gu An’s little friends’ jaws were about to drop from shock, they opened their winter vacation homework and looked at them casually, their eyes widened.

   "Wow! Gu An, you really finished all your homework, and the sun hasn't come out to the west!"

  Gu An folded his arms and raised his chin proudly, his tail was almost up to the sky.