Chapter 97: game chicken

Gu Mingli rarely stared at the people around him who were frantically following the mobile phone with dead fish eyes with a speechless face.

  Bai Mohua was a little guilty, and when he looked at his phone screen again, he yelled, and he murmured dejectedly.

"died..."

  Gu Mingli folded his arms and hehe twice, "Did you breastfeed yourself?"

  White ink painting "..."

"No!"

   The answer is that there is such a guilty conscience.

   "Hahaha...I'm dying of laughter, not yet, brother, you are really talented."

   "I just added blood to myself and I was instantly killed hahaha..."

   "Oh shit, brother, where did you find such a treasure, he has contracted all my laughs for a year."

   "Hahaha... I don't talk, I just want to laugh..."

  Bursts of cheerful laughter came from the earphones, Bai Mohua had a thin skin, and his face flushed red from the laughter.

   "I just said... I'm not suitable to be a nanny."

  Bai Mohua did not forget to argue softly with himself.

   Gu Mingli squinted at the past, "You have played support before, but if you insist on rushing to the front line to play the main force, you can't hold back."

  Bai Mohua shrank his neck: "It's the first time I play, I can't control or move."

   "Shooter, you fight melee!"

   "Also...not proficient."

   "Then why are you hiding behind the mage?"

   "That's not... learn from the experience of the previous two times, and stop rushing forward."

  Bai Mohua's voice became weaker and weaker, Gu Mingli clutched his heart, and was out of breath for the first time.

And the people in the team also heard the conversation between the two of them, and each of them was laughing. They still had a little resentment in the fight before. After all, they were tired of Bai Mohua several times, but now they heard their conversation. My son's resentment is nothing.

  Hahaha... How can there be such a cute person in the world.

  Gu Mingyu, who came out and heard all their conversations, couldn't help but laugh too.

   "You are really talented."

  Nuan Nuan had a dazed expression on her face. She had never played this game, so she didn't know anything.

  Bai Mohua is dejected, is he really that bad?

  Gu Mingyu patted him on the shoulder comfortingly, "It's okay, I'm also good at playing games."

  Bai Mohua's eyes lit up instantly, and then both of them turned their gazes to Gu Mingli.

  Gu Mingli instantly felt a chill all over, and had a premonition that he was going to be dragged down.

   This premonition succeeded. Later, Gu Mingli was pestered by two people and took them to play games. He experienced the feeling of living like a year.

  Watching his registration swish down, Gu Mingli clutched his heart and almost passed away.

Nuan Nuan sat next to the third brother with her bare feet, looked at his thin lips with adoring eyes together with her cousin, elegantly and 'civilized' to scold him and Bai Mohua for playing games and swearing at the person opposite I have to go offline directly.