Chapter 2: Nuannuan, let's go home

"Apart from rhubarb and briquettes, is there anything Nuan Nuan wants to bring?"

   Rhubarb and briquettes are exactly the pastoral dog and a black cat following Nuan Nuan's butt.

   "No, no more."

  Hearing that the rhubarb and briquettes could be taken away, Nuan Nuan puffed up and raised her face with a sweet smile.

   "Hey... What good do you bring with such ugly dogs and cats? The husky raised by my good buddy is beautiful and majestic. I'll let you see it some other day!"

  Gu An raised his chin and looked at the khaki dog and black cat with disdain.

   But after he finished speaking, he regretted it a little. If he wanted to let this little girl meet Huskies, he would have to take her to meet his good buddies. That won't work, I can't let them know that I have such an ugly sister.

So he might as well take the dog home to show this little bumpkin.

   "Shut up you!"

   Gu An, who was flustered, was glared at by his father again. He raised his neck in disbelief, why didn't he say anything? Hit him if you have the ability!

   "Nuan Nuan, don't care about it like your stupid brother, your brother has never talked with his brain."

  Mother Gu was afraid of Nuan Nuan and wanted to explain in a gentle voice, and even gave Gu An a look.

   Nuan Nuan pursed her mouth and smiled slightly. In fact, she could feel that her brother had no malice towards her.

  Watching those luxury cars leave the village, the villagers all waved their hands and bid farewell to Nuan Nuan. Although everyone was envious of Nuan Nuan's sudden return to a wealthy family, there was not much jealousy.

   After all, Nuan Nuan was the one they saw growing up to such an age, and the little girl has always been very well-behaved and polite, and basically everyone in the village likes her.

   Except for one...

   "Grandma, grandma, I want a gift! They all have gifts but I don't have one. I want a gift, and I want that car..."

The seven-year-old fat man waited for those fierce-looking people to leave and then rolled on the ground regardless of his image, while the old man whom she called grandma was even more sour-faced. Everyone in the village got presents, but his family did not. It was embarrassing for her.

Now that her grandson made such a fuss, almost everyone in the village was watching her jokes. This made her, a patriarchal old woman, murder her grandson for the first time.

   "What do you want? Our grandson's family is short of your food or drink, bah... just show off any good things, anyway, my old woman also grew up watching that **** girl, just a white-eyed wolf!"

"Yo, I said Mrs. Zhao, you are not guilty of saying this. How did you treat Nuannuan before, how did you let your grandson bully Nuannuan? You don't know. Nuannuan's parents didn't retaliate and you stole it. Let's have fun, if you're still making up the mess here, you won't be afraid that they will find out and trouble you later."

The old woman's eyes were dimmed, but then she sternly poohed in the direction where the luxury car was leaving.

   "What's so rare about a money-losing product, it will be kicked out sooner or later."