Chapter 9: Four brothers fight against each other

Gu An put on his clothes and ran out quickly. When passing by Nuannuan and Gu Mingli, he hugged him with his arms, raised his chin and let out a proud snort.

  Gu Mingli didn't bother to look at him, he just pinched his warm hair, cheeks or small hands, and made 'vicious' comments while pinching.

   "Your claws are like chicken feet, when will you gain weight?"

   Nuan Nuan, whose hands were compared to chicken feet, shook her head innocently, "I don't know."

   "Tsk tsk... the hair is not good, it is too dry, and your hairstyle is a bit too rustic. After dinner, my brother will take you to maintain your hair and change it into a trendy style."

   Nuan Nuan raised his head, his clear eyes stared at his head, "Is it like the fourth brother's red hair?"

  Gu Mingli "...No, it's just changing the look, not dyeing the hair."

When he was dyeing his hair, he was chased all over the yard by the old man with a cane, but he was born rebellious, the more his family refused to let him do something, the more he wanted to do it, so that Hair color changes every few weeks.

Now everyone in the family is used to it, and it is also a kind of out of sight and out of mind for him, but if he really dyes his hair color for Nuan Nuan, he dares to use Gu An's head to guarantee that he will be killed by the family. The grown-ups are humanely devastated.

It's good to be alive, he's still young.

   Nuan Nuan didn't know that her fourth brother had thought about so many things in just a moment. He only shook his feet when he heard his words, and nodded very obediently, "Okay..."

  Gu An, who was walking in front with his hands behind his back and looking like he didn't care about anything, said in a low voice.

   "Listen to him in everything. If he gives you an even uglier hair, it won't be uglier than now."

   As soon as he finished speaking, Gu Mingli kicked his ass, and looked at him like a fool.

   "Do you think everyone is like a pig like you?"

  Gu An frowned, "I'm telling the truth. Gu Mingli has the nerve to take her for styling just because of your weird and weird aesthetics. I'm so ridiculous."

  Gu Mingli sneered, "I'm really laughing at you to death."

  It took a while for Gu An to react, and suddenly became angry like a pufferfish, "You wait, I can't beat you now, my lord, but it's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge!"

   One advantage of Gu An is that he is very self-aware. For example, now, even if he is angry and becomes a fat puffer fish, he clearly knows that he is not Gu Mingli's opponent, so he will not go up and get beaten in a boring way.

Gu Mingli gestured with his hand on the top of Gu An and his own head, and then let out a non-harmful and insulting laugh.

   "Ha... I'll wait for decades and you won't be my match."

  Gu An "..."

  He was about to be so angry that he gesticulated with his hands in the air, and then arrogantly pointed his two fists at him and raised his middle finger.