Chapter 53: Bad customer

But when they saw the child who was picked up by Gu Nan from the car, they had to smile, after all... this is the daughter of the Gu family.

   "Wow woof woof!!!"

   Rhubarb ran over wagging his tail, Nuan Nuan faintly heard someone yelling.

   "Where did this earth dog come from?"

   "Where's the housekeeper? The dirt dog brought in there is disgusting." A boy standing among them even kicked Rhubarb with his feet in disgust.

   Rhubarb dodged, and grinned at the group of people who appeared at home inexplicably.

   "Wow, woof, woof!" Rhubarb didn't bite people because Nuannuan wouldn't give in, but it can scare people.

   "Get out! Stinky dog!"

   Nuan Nuan pursed her mouth a little unhappy, but Gu Nan's face had already darkened.

   "Here comes the rhubarb."

  Among the exclamations of several people, their soft voices made them look embarrassed, especially when they saw Nuannuan hugging the big yellow dog intimately, their expressions were embarrassing, and at the same time, their eyes flashed disdain and sarcasm.

   Sure enough, he grew up in the countryside, and even brought a native dog as a pet.

"Oh, you are Nuannuan, right? We are your uncles and aunts. Come on, let me introduce you. This is your cousin. Our Lingling is about the same age as you, and we are all relatives. It will be better if we spend more time together in the future."

  The middle-aged woman had a warm smile on her face, she could speak eloquently with one mouth, if it wasn't for Gu Nan standing beside Nuan Nuan, she would have hugged Nuan Nuan warmly.

Although she was very enthusiastic and kind in both her tone and her actions, Nuannuan took Rhubarb and hid behind her big brother vigilantly, holding his long leg tightly with a small arm, pursing her lips and drooping. Mou didn't speak.

  She doesn't like these people. Although they are smiling, Nuan Nuan can feel the malice from them, and...they bullied Rhubarb, Nuan Nuan doesn't want to forgive them.

  The little girl touched Rhubarb's hair with her fingers, and let the woman talk for a long time without answering a word.

  The woman shut up embarrassingly under Gu Nan's cold gaze.

   "This child, why is he still so introverted?"

  Gu Nan's voice was indifferent, "Please let me go."

   Talking about trouble, but speaking in an orderly tone, after all, Gu Nan has no patience for these thick-skinned so-called 'relatives'.

However, Nuan Nuan's performance was a bit beyond his expectation. Normally, even if the little guy was bullied by Gu An and Gu Mingli, she would have no temper at all like soft noodles. who.

   Regarding Nuan Nuan's attitude, Gu Nan not only didn't think there was any problem, but felt very relieved.

"gone."

  The slightly cool palm rubbed the warm and fluffy short short hair, and the tone was much gentler than when talking to other people.

   Nuan Nuan knew that her big brother was not angry because of her impoliteness, so she was completely relieved now, raised her delicate face and smiled crookedly.

"Big brother."

   At this time, Nuan Nuan especially wanted to call Big Brother, who stood by her side to protect her.