Chapter 205: Gu An's Social Bullying Syndrome

In the end, Nuan Nuan won the dispute. The teacher asked her to go back to the classroom first, and she wanted to stay and continue to comfort Li Ling's fragile glass heart.

   As Nuan Nuan walked out of the office, a hand pulled her wrist and pulled her to the side. The little girl was so frightened that she subconsciously pushed her head over it.

"Well!"

  Gu An held his stomach and let out a soft cry of pain, not daring to make too much noise for fear of being discovered by the teacher inside.

  Hearing the familiar voice, Nuan Nuan hugged his little head, stared at him with round eyes, and looked at him stupidly.

   "Little brother! Why are you!"

  Seeing him clutching his belly, his heart ached immediately, and he walked over eagerly to rub it.

   "I'm sorry, little brother, I thought some villain wanted to catch Nuan Nuan."

  Gu An rubbed his stomach and said that the little guy is quite strong.

   "It's okay, I don't worry about following me to see, sister, you haven't been bullied, have you?"

  He is worried, his younger sister looks soft and easy to bully, and she was targeted on the first day of school, such a cute younger sister is also being bullied, why are those people's hearts so dark!

   "I'm fine."

   Nuan Nuan was not affected at all and laughed foolishly, bright and beautiful like a little sun flower.

   "She said she couldn't beat me, and I cried when I told her that her father and brother couldn't compare to Nuannuan."

  After speaking, she raised her fair and small chin proudly.

  Gu An patted her head, "I can protect you better when I become the world's most powerful hacker."

   Nuan Nuan took the little brother's hand and smiled sweetly, "Well, little brother, come on."

  The two siblings went to the classroom while chatting.

   "My brother seems to have already attended class, will you be beaten by the teacher when you go back to the classroom now?"

   Nuan Nuan's clear and clean eyes were full of worry, and her little brows were wrinkled.

"Tch, this trivial matter is not a problem at all, and the teacher doesn't dare to do anything to me, okay, go to the classroom, if someone dares to bully you, don't bear it, remember to come to me, brother will help you deal with him! "

  Gu An only feels that his aura is two meters eight at the moment, and his sister must admire him very much, hahaha!

   Nuan Nuan nodded obediently, and walked back to the classroom with short legs.

  This class is mathematics, she looked a little nervous at the math teacher on the podium, and called out a report in a soft and small voice.

  In an instant, the math teacher and students on the podium all stared at the cute little porcelain doll at the door.

  The warm milky white skin was slightly flushed, and the moist eyes looked at the teacher nervously.

   "Teacher, the head teacher of your class asked her to go to the office just now."

   Gu An at the back speaks for his sister, seeing how timid her sister is, alas... he really doesn't feel at ease as a brother.

  The math teacher pushed the eyes on the bridge of the nose, "Come in, this classmate is new here?"