Chapter 95: Fish is the best

Nuannuan's dark eyes are so bright and beautiful, especially when he sees the comments comforting and praising the third brother, the smiling face seems to be happier than Gu Mingyu himself.

   It's just that the little girl had a bit of doubt, and then she asked softly.

   "Third brother, why do they call you husband, and also call you Yuyu?"

  The assistant who was drinking water with a dry throat couldn't hold back anymore, but the person in front of him was Gu Mingli, who was not easy to mess with at first sight, he turned his head decisively and sprayed it out with a puff.

  The economic man sitting next to him who was brutally slandered "..."

  He looked at the assistant expressionlessly.

   "Yes... I'm sorry brother!"

Gu Mingyu squeezed Nuan Nuan's little nose, "Because they all want to be your third brother's girlfriend, but I'm someone they can't get, so they can only talk about taking advantage of me and call me husband. As for why? Yuyu, because your third elder brother's name is Gu Jingyu, Yu Tongyu, it's more friendly to call him that way, so my fans are also fish fans."

   Nuan Nuan nodded her head with a half-understanding, and then continued to browse the net, one big and one small.

   During the period, I saw a comment from a black fan like this.

  【I really wonder what you all like about Gu Mingyu? Anyway, I don't appreciate his face, I prefer the image of a tough guy. 】

   Nuan Nuan saw with her own eyes that Gu Mingyu rolled up her sleeves and switched accounts skillfully, and clicked on that person's homepage. It was a good looking man.

   Then I went into battle and started typing.

  He replied below:

  Yuyu is the best-looking [Yoho is really rare, I guess you are too confident when you say this, do you have a tough guy's face or a tough guy's body? Got eight pack abs? Are you 1.8 meters tall? Are the pimples and freckles on your face still there? Is the hair still thick? Is there a girl chasing you? Have you saved your house payment for this year?

As long as there is one less of these conditions, you are ashamed to judge others. Who gave you the confidence, whether you have a big face or a fat heart, my Yuyu, you are just envious, and you can come out with an envious face and say jealousy It's your fault if you speak sourly, just kneel down, my hands hurt from typing. 】

   And after his account sent out the replies, there are more replies below, all of which are the best @鱼鱼.

  【Boss, I saw you again, you are really as good as ever, and you don't lose your demeanor back then! 】

[Hahaha... The needle hits the nail on the head, I'm surprised, whoever said that a good-looking person can't be a tough guy, was the handsome man we played by Yuyu before blinded by them or deliberately pretending to be blind? Dashuai has eight-pack abs! Beautiful and bandit, it's easy for one to fight against ten, so why can't he be considered a tough guy. 】

[I'm jealous, every time the big brother sees you, I feel refreshed. You can slander me in other aspects, but you can't slander my appearance and figure. He has eight-pack abs, and it's real... ! 】

Perfect!

  Gu Mingyu switched accounts happily, looked at the stunned smile Nuan Nuan next to her, and immediately pinched the soft cheeks on both sides of her cheeks in a good mood.