Chapter 133: You are too underestimating people

Gu Wan breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the first half of Nuan Nuan's sentence, but her face changed when she heard the second half, her eyes fell on Gu Mingli, who was protecting Nuan Nuan, and she quickly lowered her head, pinching herself tightly with her fingers clothes.

  Damn it! It's useless for her to talk so much about her feelings, her little cousin is really vigilant!

   "Then let's go."

  It's good that he wasn't bullied, anyway, Gu Mingli couldn't like Gu Wan's family, so he took his sister's hand and left without even looking at her.

  Gu Wan didn't dare to stop them, she could only watch them leave.

   "Damn it!"

   When they walked away, Gu Wan showed hatred in her eyes. She still underestimated the little girl, she never thought that looking innocent could be so deceiving.

Now that this opportunity is lost, I don't know when I will find an opportunity to get close to her next time. Her brothers protect her like eyeballs, and she has to follow someone wherever she goes. Don't worry, she won't find it at all. Chance.

   It seems that this matter has to be done slowly.

   After Nuan Nuan went back, she couldn't help being asked why she came back now, and then a certain 'ordinary' little genius basically relayed what Gu Wan said to her brothers in full.

   I'm afraid Gu Wan would never have imagined that Nuan Nuan's memory would be so good and not easy to deceive.

   Nuan Nuan looked at his brothers with innocent little eyes, "Although what my cousin said made sense, but... But Nuan Nuan felt something was wrong, and I couldn't tell what was wrong."

   She was so worried about her, Nuan Nuan's little girl wrinkled her face, "Brother, do you think it's wrong because Nuan Nuan doesn't like her?"

  After hearing what Nuan Nuan said, the brothers "..."

   It was as uncomfortable as swallowing a fly.

  Gu Mingli's face was dark and gloomy, "It's not your problem, then Gu Wan's brain is the only problem. It's really embarrassing for her to be able to talk about the family's greed and vanity in such a fresh and refined way."

Gu Mingyu leaned on the car seat and sneered, "She can talk, she took herself out of the circle and pushed her to her grandma to look innocent, but she is really filial to her grandma, her heart is like briquettes, and it feels warm when you write it together Is it easy to lie?"

  Gu Nan didn't speak, but his eyes looked even colder.

  Gu Bei pushed his glasses and frowned, he thought for two or three seconds and asked, "Who is Gu Wan?"

  Everyone "..."

  Gu Wan might cry here, do you know that?

   "Okay, no matter who she is, I think it's best for Nuan Nuan not to contact this person, it's easy to be deceived."

   Nuan Nuan's cheeks are swollen, like an angry little puffer fish.

   "Nuan Nuan is very smart, so she was not deceived."

  Gu Bei nodded calmly, then rubbed her little furry head, "I know Nuan Nuan is smart, but you are still young."

  Gu An patted his chest, "I can protect my sister!"

   Then he was disgusted by the eyes of several brothers.

   Gu Mingli brushed his hair, "Just tell me who you can beat who is present."