Chapter 14: Gu Nan

One old and one young asked questions and answered, Nuan Nuan had only been back for less than two days, but it seemed like she had lived here for a long time, getting along with the old man so naturally.

  Mother Gu and Aunt Gu watched from the side with unconscious smiles on their faces.

   "Grandpa, I will also bask in the sun with you!"

  Gu An leaned over to the other side of the old man and chattered, and gave Nuan Nuan an arrogant look.

  Old man Gu said in a disgusted tone, "You accompany me to bask in the sun, and don't bother me, an old man, that's fine."

  Although the words were disgusting, there was a smile in those eyes.

  Gu An yelled to argue for himself, "Grandpa, am I that kind of person?"

   Nuan Nuan laughed so hard that her eyes curled up, and Gu An glared at her, "Don't laugh!"

  The little girl obediently said, and tried her best to suppress the corners of her upturned mouth, but the smile in her eyes couldn't be concealed no matter what.

  Master Gu knocked on Gu An's forehead, "Don't kill your sister."

   "It's too much, you all turn towards her! I didn't attack her, I just stared at her."

   Before everyone had gone far, they suddenly heard the sound of a car engine.

   Nuannuan looked back, Gu An snorted, "Why did Dad come back so early today?"

   "Is it Dad?"

  Hearing Gu An's words, Nuan Nuan's eyes lit up instantly.

  The old man stroked her fluffy and soft hair and nodded, "Well, your father is back."

  Facing the little guy looking at him with bright and expectant eyes, the old man laughed, "Go, go."

   Nuannuan showed a soft and sweet smile in embarrassment, tilted her head and rubbed her grandfather's hand, then ran towards the black car with her short legs.

  Master Gu looked at the car, and soon the door opened, and Father Gu came out.

He snorted and muttered, "The stinky boy must have missed work! I came back before the end of get off work time. People nowadays really don't respect their work. It's not like the old man. At that time, I Still working overtime!"

  The housekeeper standing next to him "..."

   That's because you don't have a daughter!

   "Dad~"

  Warm and beautiful eyes looked at the person who got out of the car, and she called Dad in a childish voice, and was picked up by the tall man.

  The little guy shyly hugged his father's neck with his little arms, his little face was flushed but his eyes became brighter, and he looked obviously happy and shy.

   "Did Nuan Nuan miss Dad?"

Gu Linmo put the soft little **** his strong arm and asked softly. He smiled like a silly father. If his friends and rivals in the mall saw him, he would definitely suspect him. Has he been reassigned? Is this still the frightening smiling tiger?

   Nuan Nuan nodded obediently, and replied softly to her father, "I think about it, Nuan Nuan called Dad."

Gu Linmo laughed, his eyes lit up when he saw Nuan Nuan's appearance now, she is indeed his daughter, she is so beautiful and cute after a little tidying up, no one is as warm and cute as his house.