Chapter 5: Small parent-child activities

The butler was heartbroken seeing her cute appearance, so he asked her why she got up so early.

   Nuan Nuan has a soft and sweet smile on her face, and her voice is milky and soft.

   "Nuan Nuan can't sleep anymore, I used to wake up at this time."

She used to feed the chickens and ducks when she woke up, go up the mountain to collect firewood, and water the vegetables in the yard, but when she got up today, she found that she didn't know what to do, and suddenly she was free, feeling a little panicked and helpless. measures.

  Looking at the little girl in front of him, the housekeeper's eyes became even more distressed.

   "Can't sleep yet?"

   Nuannuan nodded obediently, she couldn't fall asleep when she woke up.

   "Then Miss Nuannuan, let's go watch cartoons."

  The butler took her to sit on the soft sofa, then turned on the TV and played the cartoon. Nuan Nuan watched the childlike animation, and couldn't move her eyes away for a moment.

  When she was in the village, she also watched TV, but it was all at other people's houses, and because she was busy, she actually had very little time to watch TV.

Trying to control his gaze away, Nuannuan looked at the butler eagerly.

   "Grandpa housekeeper, Nuan Nuan hasn't washed her face, brushed her teeth and combed her hair yet."

   "That's it, then..."

   "I'll take Nuan Nuan with me."

   Before the housekeeper finished speaking, Papa Gu's voice came from upstairs.

   Nuan Nuan raised her small face and looked over, her **** bright eyes met Papa Gu's gaze.

  Gu Linmo's expression softened, "Come here Nuan Nuan, dad will take you to wash up, okay?"

  The housekeeper is of course happy to see the results, which will help Miss Nuan Nuan and her family to develop a relationship.

  Facing Dad's expectant eyes, Nuan Nuan puffed up her little face and nodded her head obediently.

  At the end, she showed him a super healing and sweet smile, and said softly.

   "Thank you Dad."

   After she finished speaking, she jumped off the sofa and walked upstairs with her short legs. When she reached Papa Gu's side, a broad hand was stretched out in front of her.

Nuannuan hesitated for a while, pursed her mouth, and slowly put her thin little hand on it. Dad's palm was big and warm, which gave her a very safe feeling.

  Nuan Nuan sniffed her nose, but her eyes were slightly red, she lowered her head, not daring to let her father see that she was about to cry, she is not a little crying bag.

The small palm was wrapped by the broad palm of his father. Gu Linmo slowed down and led her to the bedroom. The little guy followed him step by step, secretly glanced at the palm of his father's hand, She couldn't help pursing her lips and revealing a shallow smile, her brows and eyes were curved, and those clear and sparkling eyes were extremely beautiful.